Use digital sources for YEARS

>use digital sources for YEARS
>analog snobs fall for it

Attached: pitchfork.com-news-mofi-faces-fraud-lawsuit-for-selling-vinyl-reissues-as-purely-analog-while-using-digital-masters.png (1350x1800, 447.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L34S4Tt1EuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does this expose the audiophile community?

audiophaggots utterly, completely, eternally BTFO

Yes. The cope is immeasurable

>average """"audiophile""""
youtu.be/L34S4Tt1EuQ

>thread on Steve Hoffman forum just reached 900 pages
time to dig in

Attached: 1648962205349.gif (480x270, 3.02M)

So basically the CD mastering with surface noise

>it's real

Attached: my reaction.webm (672x904, 570.58K)

Don't care, their CDs are the shit

Thanks for posting this, I'm going to go look at the golden ear audiophile cope on some forums.

T. Midrange system owner that enjoys all formats.

>tfw when it's more trustworthy when a normal-priced vinyl says it's mastered from the tapes instead of when an overpriced MoFi vinyl claims the same thing

audiophiles are the most easily duped people on the planet.

Good mastering is more important than insisting on specific source material.

ofc but this is clearly false advertising. I agree that the MoFi stuff sounds great, but they did mislead people with their vinyl pressings.

Mofi has always seemed slightly untrustworthy to me compared to DCC and analog productions stuff. If they're the only audiophile label that issued something usually it's the best sounding version. They are very gimmicky with the half speed etc stuff though. DCCs gold cds are in that category too.

DCC along with its successor, Audio Fidelity are long gone. Analogue Productions is legit and still going at it. I like their Hendrix SACDs

Wasn’t Mofi shit to begin with?

I hate how audiophool labels only do SACDs (proprietary format) and vinyl nowadays. CDs are simply the most practical format when you discount memes like high res audio (not perceptible to humans).

They've been controversial since the mid-90s, a lot of audio nerds consider them to be too opinionated with production.

True. My CD player doesn't like hybrid SACDs. They should really issue digitals of this audiophile stuff. The hi-res Yes and Van Halen are sadly a rare exception.

why bother with CDs at all?

Yes
99% of people cannot tell the difference. You'd need to spend years as a producer/engineer in the industry to pick up on this shit.