Wow, this is terrible. What the fuck caused millennials to think this was something special?

Wow, this is terrible. What the fuck caused millennials to think this was something special?

Attached: illinois.png (600x602, 687.7K)

imagine being filtered by something so kino lmao

How is it terrible? Good melodies, good lyrics, cool concept. I can understand not liking it, thinking its gay etc but I don't get how you can think its terrible or that Sufjan lacks talent.

what an embarrassing album to get filtered by.

Attached: 1660625864077688.jpg (500x463, 74.85K)

to be fair, the 00's indie aesthetic is incredibly dated and grating listening to this in 2022

2000s hipster shit has aged worse than any other age in music

Idk why people are so taken with suffjy, the shins are better

Everything Sufjan does comes off as pretentious. Not to mention I hate how gay he sounds.

He's gay?

No idea, he doesn't talk about that aspect of his private life. How he sounds and some of his songs are definitely fruity though.

Probably a zoomer getting filtered cuz it’s not under 20 layers of irony

It's bullshit that they had to remove superman from the cover

Idk if I consider sufjan pretentious at least not to me. But I do agree his voice is so fucking gay I'd rather hear billy corgan groan over his shit. However sufjan still has a fantastic voice and his instrumentals are top tier.

Actually I change my mind his lyrics use a lot of big gay words and historical references. Pretentious. Like his voice.

fucking flip flopper

I remember living in Cambridge and passing through a store everyday and that fucking record was always there...

unironically the cover. michigan is far superior

/thread

>t. zoomer who thought it was a hip hop album

I thought he was a bible banger.

I disagreed with my generations love for this at the time and am glad that time has proven me right.

I CRIED
MYSELF
TO SLEEP
LAST NIGHT

because most millenials bought into fag propaganda so now they like pillowhuffer music