Why's this chud considered the best guitarist

why's this chud considered the best guitarist

Attached: crapton.jpg (552x833, 44.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XAB6K-5XWU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eric Clapton is dentist music

Because of his work in the British blues scenes. He rose to prominence playing with the Yardbirds, John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers, Cream, and Blind Faith. After Derek and the Dominoes, he pursued the most boring solo career ever, with his biggest hits being covers of other famous songs.

I wish he took the Jeff Beck route and recognized that he isn't the best songwriter and just made guitar shred music.

The meme started in the mid 60s when the bar for whiteboi rock guitar was incredibly low

Stockholm syndrome. He’s extremely overrated , just a pentatonic noodler

blame boomers

Eric Clapton
S - 6
P - 6
E - 7
C - 4
I - 6
A - 4
L - 4

>just a pentatonic noodler
this is not and will never be valid criticism of a guitarist

why not? hes a very one dimensional player. literally just does cringy boomer bend solos over blues chord progressions

At one point in the 60's he was.

>hes a very one dimensional player
that's a different thing. there's plenty of one dimensional players who are all about harmonic minor and diminished arpeggios.

>literally just does cringy boomer vend solos over blues chord progressions
well, he is a blues guitarist after all

During his Gibson era his guitar tone was really good! Nobody sounded like him.

Jeff Beck is awesome

He doesn’t even have the fuckin songs to back up his fame. He is literally a boomer phoebe br*dgers

Attached: D2DCCE9A-CC08-47F3-8D1F-C1C761037FD9.jpg (750x974, 455.27K)

It's something pretend-theoryfags say to appear as if they know what they're talking about

Listen to this.
youtu.be/XAB6K-5XWU4

I will be the first to admit I have only basic theory knowledge but he’s literally just a pentatonic shitter and that’s not disputable

fpbp

sounds like boomer pentatonic shit

>pentatonic
>pentatonics are le bad
memetake

>boomer phoebe br*dgers
Nah, that would be Pete

Attached: tumblr_490cfebfa56e7e60a9e4a5b7a9d07814_0719c6f0_1280.jpg (720x480, 48.6K)

Is she also a researcher?

He needed to break his guitar because he could not play leads so he had to resource to breaking his guitar in order to impress the audience.