Holy shit

Attached: 1661222103409.jpg (600x600, 178.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YOOxeFr1b8
youtube.com/watch?v=ImSoA_fAVL4
youtu.be/VC8J8iIIdjw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YbMrRegZ3H0
youtube.com/watch?v=WWMjRMJ0dTI
youtube.com/watch?v=Uv658wfVt6I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2KkMyDSrBVI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k2PUV3KwIgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good for you, zoom-zoom. At least you aren't posting about bladeeeeee.
Have you listened to Mobb Deep yet? 36 Chambers?
Better yet, Liquid Swords by GZA?
youtube.com/watch?v=1YOOxeFr1b8
Listen to this album, brethren

Ahhh I remember my first joint too

the one rap album without skits or filler

Oh, and my favorite track from the album.
youtube.com/watch?v=ImSoA_fAVL4
What's yours, fren?

You need to stop being a doofus and listen to bladee without judgement, you can like illmatic and 333 they’re not mutually exclusive

Attached: 5532AB82-C6F3-4DEC-B9B9-4570BDDDFB1F.gif (498x334, 56.48K)

For me it's One Love
youtu.be/VC8J8iIIdjw

Fucking BASED
My brother
I go back and forth with that and Memory Lane.
That Q-Tip beat is so weird but I love it. What an incredible album
bro, if you're OP, I love you and forgive you for advocating for this dogshit. I was inundated with all kinds of trash when I was a kid, I bumped it for a while to fit in and enjoy my youth, but I grew out of it quickly.
bladeeeeeeeeeeee is fucking trash. Not an ounce of lyrical talent

The vibe of all the tracks is so spectacularly similar that it’s hard to pick one they’re all equally good but if I really had to pick it’d be halftime

Attached: 7272A0F0-D388-410B-B3F5-E7A6973A7061.jpg (430x512, 28.32K)

I’m not op, bladee had lyrical, melodic and structural talent. He’s a great songwriter.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YbMrRegZ3H0

Attached: ECE723D3-4697-41E4-A2FD-8455B14D246F.gif (785x757, 323.14K)

I mean, seriously when I was a young buck this album became a litmus test; a lot of my friends from HS were busy freaking the fuck out over shit like Twiztid and ICP. When I played Nas, they were like "what is this oldhead shit, THIS AINT DOWN WITH DA CLOWN" and you're doing that now with bladeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Luckily I left most of them behind and made some pals at campus hangouts and grew so much. Those dipshits stuck to the same shit from their childhood and now they're in their 30s, they never even left their hometown lmao

Will always be Life’s a Bitch. The lyrics are unmatched.

Visualizin' the realism of life in actuality
Fuck who's the baddest, a person's status depends on salary
And my mentality is money-orientated
I'm destined to live the dream for all my peeps who never made it
'Cause yeah, we were beginners in the hood as Five Percenters
But somethin' must've got in us, 'cause all of us turned to sinners
Now some restin' in peace and some are sittin' in San Quentin
Others, such as myself, are tryin' to carry on tradition

Youre saying they were lame cause they weren’t open minded and you’re displaying those same qualities. You haven’t given bladee a fair listen

Holy shit, it's one of the most critically acclaimed rap albums of all time, yet it's still not good

Way better than Reasonable Doubt and 36 Chambers

Attached: 1661223082283.jpg (640x639, 155.96K)

Love you guys. () even you, fren
I'm not going to rage at opposing perspectives like an autist, although I am incredible unimpressed with everything I've heard from bladee.
Alright, I'll bite. Hit me with your favorite bladee tracks and I'll listen to them all the way through and suspend my disbelief.

I can’t recommend something to you from his discog without knowing what you’ll be looking for to be impressed by

That's fair.. it's like when you disagree with some user, and they tell you to post your top 10 so they can automatically say "SHIT SUCKS" like braindead faggots.
I'm looking for flow/beats & production value/lyrical substance.
I'll gladly accept shit with flow/production and no lyrical substance like
youtube.com/watch?v=WWMjRMJ0dTI

Seriously, hit me with some bladee tracks and I'll give them a fair listen. I see him spammed here and I'm wondering if maybe there's something I'm missing and maybe I was unfair with my initial assessment.

Oh, and to the young bucks ITT, czech out Joey Bada$$. It's semi-modern boom bap shit, but his flow is fantastic and there are some great bars with substance in his track. Worth a listen, especially if you loved Illmatic

youtube.com/watch?v=Uv658wfVt6I

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2KkMyDSrBVI
I feel like the project this is from is a good balance of rap appeal and more what he’s about nowadays. Tell me if I’m chipping away at the armor at all

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k2PUV3KwIgY
Also this one. This is his more rap forward stuff which I feel isn’t his strong suit