The old mp3 hunt is on

The old mp3 hunt is on
archive.org/details/mp3-com-rescue-barge?sort=-publicdate

Attached: mp3 archive.png (624x330, 46.85K)

>no metadata
>some songs are all in one long mp3 file
who even cares

zoom zoom

>im the zoomer
>not the little faggot caring about OMG LOST MEDIA YALL
fucking kill yourself you obsessed little useless faggot

i know you weren't alive in 2000 but you don't have to lash out at people who were

I don't care for "lost media" t b h. Every worthwhile album is on Rutracker anyway.

nice larping faggot. i bet all the other 12 year olds on the lost media wiki think youre so le heckin based and redpill.

>knowing the term 'lost media'
>knowing that lost media has a wiki
I just like old things. It's like being a picker or historian. Not into your faggy zoomer trends of the month club.

>Caring about OLD media is somehow 'zoomer'
What kind of ass-backwards logic is this?

There's lots of lost music posted yesterday on Bandcamp that no one listens to and is brand new

Attached: FarzaPOWQAEAaRK.jpg (707x900, 134.45K)

It's not lost if accessible. It's just shit

Anything from Pimp Daddy Welfare or The Cocky Sticks? PDW was an early online meme in the late-90's, but lost most of his audience when Napster shut down.

Neat.

>35 songs
I mean that's cool but not exactly what I'd call enormous

I'll check it out in 20 years once it's lost.

those are just the folders sorted by letter number

This is so fucking awesome, feels like a dream I'd have and wake up from depressed. Listen to "Antietem" if you want some obscure System of a Down/Dead Kennedys-influenced metal.

you are the most infuriating person i've seen on here all day. i don't care whether or not you're a zoomer but just please stop being such a fag

Off to a great start. Even the shit is hilarious shit. I might stop listening to music not on this archive for a couple months.

Attached: listens so far.png (1169x409, 40.41K)

>Go straight to S to find Smells Like Teen Spirit covers
>First one is a jazz/big band one

Not disappointed

>22513 songs in S alone
>If each song was on average 3 minutes long this would take 47 days to listen to

THE ULTIMATE MUSICAL CHALLENGE