Deftones

Overrated band.

Attached: 88f303ab07821ac7494bb065a8a6fbb2.jpg (549x686, 79.91K)

Great Shoegaze band

>listening to the deftones for the first time
>whoa who is this sexy singer?
>find out it's a fat mexican with frosted tips
t-thanks

Nope. Pretty much the only band I like that girls like.

Girls only like deftones because chino was moderately attractive and he always sounds like he's on the verge of sex. He's really a shitty vocalist. I can sing better than him and I'm better looking too.

>*breathes in but masks it in post with protools*
>*semi-groovy drum pattern starts*
>*0.25x speed korn chug riff with 37 different pedal effects begins playing*
>uhhhhhhhhhhh........ sexxxxxxxxxxxxx...... and godddddd....... my stripper......haremmmmmmmm..... drugs........ and ecstacy......... my faiiiiiiiiittttthhhhhhh......in theeeeesssse whooooooorrrrreeeeesss.....
>*eats asian fusion burrito and uses inhaler*
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>YEUH
>CUH >ReEEEEEEEEELaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxx...... and you''llll seeeeeeeeee
>*dj presses keyboard once and plays a sample of seagulls slowed down 500% as a 3 note riff repeats for 7 minutes until song ends*

Most nu metal is actually better. Chino is an overrated vocalist.

I’ve never been able to into them. The nu metal shit just sucks. It’s a shame cause the dudes got a great voice he just can’t get out of his own way most of the time. I love that be quiet and drive far away song though, the acoustic version

Attached: 2BACB6AF-A635-49FD-8871-950C7E6D73AF.jpg (4032x3024, 1.46M)

System of a Down and Kittie are way better

i think they got the fame they deserved. not overrated or underrated--just a band

the deft ones

>verge of sex
>moderately attractive

Yall deftones fans are so delusional. Do yall see and hear whatever y'all want?

Around the Fur is insanely overrated and Saturday Night Wrist is somewhat underrated but otherwise they land about where they deserve to.

Why does anyone care about over or underrated? It literally says nothing about the actual music, and only pertains to other people's opinions about it.

Because actual criticism is hard, especially when listening to a band like Deftones where the appeal is almost entirely superficial.

kill yourself retard. I hate how these nugaze buttrocker faggots are forcing this band into gaze relevance. fuck you loser ass nigger

Why would anyone listen to some fat mexican moaning over some nu metal shit?

Settle down Beavis

Because they were really only nu metal for one album. Even Around The Fur mostly steps away from those conventions save for like 3 or 4 songs.

Chino was not attractive and most women sure as shit don't give a fuck if the vocalist is talented

why does nu-Any Forums suddenly hate deftones?

Attached: 1645648958964.jpg (1125x1747, 316.4K)

this made me listen to them

there's something less shitty about them than all other nu-metal. they were slightly closer to a genuine hardcore sound (as if crossed with the smashing pumpkins)

yep, sound like pure sono
>a thread specifically created to call a band overrated attracts people who think they're overrated
>muh nu-Any Forums
if you weren't such a grumpy retard you would've known that zoomers love Deftones