>PAVEMENT! IS! THE! 90S!
>GODSPEED YOU BLACK EMPEROR IS BULLSHIT
>REAL MUSIC JOURNALISM
>SHOEGAZE IS OVER
>WOLF PARADE
>NEW MBV IS SOLID
>FUCK DIIV

he's annoying but i unironically agree with every take

anyone has that video of him mentioning Any Forums as outdated and destined to dissapear (i think he's right, its all about 2.0 sites now)

Attached: crumbles up all your SWANS vinyl.jpg (1538x2048, 351.9K)

You lose your compass, you're gone
Typical support system for the junkie

Swans is the worst band of all time (yes even worse than Pearl Jam)

i thought Any Forums was a 2.0 site

Idiotic take

He had nothing, he had nothing in his social life, nothing in his personal life, nothing in his emotional core....that was stronger than his self absorption and self destruction...

that was fucking hair metal funk metal bullshit. fuck that band fuck green river, mother love bone, that shit was fuckin lame when it came out. none of us liked those bands. those were fuckin' funk metal jam bands. anybody who’s trying to tell you that those bands were like, you know, proto grunge? get the fuck out of here. those were fuckin' hair metal bands who didn’t have enough money to move to LA. they’re fucking like high fiving each other on the cover, like are you kidding me this was like the ultimate fuckin' bro shit stoner fuckin lame ass jam band battle of the bands music smith fuckin' stratocaster velvet fucking top hat fuckin' scarf wearing paisley bullshit ever. man did i fuckin' hate that band.

youtube.com/watch?v=MwSN4iscgL8

Who the fuck is this leprechaun I always see on this godforsaken board?

based

Not. In fact extremely acurate. If I were you, I'd think about what do I want to get out of this site, own it and then move on because this shithole could die anyday now on moothooks hands

Unironically very sad. Kurt Cobain became out of pure necesity and hate and then when he was on top he released that nothing of that shit mattered because he was still deeply hurt

You know who liked Pearl Jam? Girls, girls liked Pearl Jam

a truly horrifying insight