Don’t side with them. You’re better than this

Don’t side with them. You’re better than this.

Attached: stealing addiction.jpg (763x667, 69.1K)

if leftards started a campaign against eating shit I'd eat shit for all my 6 daily meals

>Stealing bad!
Retard detected

>Pirating

Nigga its not 2008 if your shit aint on Spotify im not bothering

It is just copy pasting audio

Holy pleb batman

imagine paying for spotify or apple music thinking you're supporting the artist.

buy the merch. pirate the music fags

makes sense since librards and rightoids are bootlicker cucks who cant think for themselves and blindly support capitalists. lol you cant seriously think paying the fatcat CEO of some streaming service a subscription is better for music than just pirating it.

>You do X? Well, [ideology you oppose] also does X! You're not a(n) [supporter of the ideology you oppose], are you?

Attached: 1531128503208.png (674x768, 391.65K)

My childhood heroes were Stalin and Lenin, I pirated I pirate and I will pirate

>Leftists are more ___ !!!!
i.e what rightwing idiots say about literally anything. well, except for IQ and high education academics, because they don't want to admit leftists have higher average intelligence

Nigga its time you go back to...instagram. You're such a pleb that even r*ddit wouldn't want you

false flag demoralization, everybody knows leftists can't work a computer

I only buy albums from the bands I really like. If these shitters are mad that nobody buys their records it's their fault for not making a good one.

Just because you can trivialize something, it doesn't make it untrue.

Ah yes, giving more money to kike corporations so right-wing! Pirating is a right-wing value don't listen to these heeb journos.

i pay for spotify because i know that won't support the artists
artists are societal parasites if you think about it

Is it pirating to download black metal when no one who makes black metal gives a fuck about making money and a good 10% of it is banned from corporate music platforms anyway?

lol it literlly is. you rightoid fags love capitalism and standing up for fatcat CEOs

>artists are societal parasites if you think about it
nah piece of shit who profit off of others like the spotify businessmen do are

>profit off of others
who cares if this "others" is "artists" that contribute nothing to society?