Rank them

Rank them.

Attached: 21900932090943.jpg (4096x4096, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-sHMAY-AqhM
youtube.com/watch?v=LKdHy18rZcI
youtube.com/watch?v=NHDrEJoAFZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ugly fag gay kike
>ugly demonic gay kike
>ugly fag
>little ugly gay fag

Ace's album was the only good one

All fucking horrible

KISS are not good. Don't "WELL ACTUALLY UM LIKE" me. No, they suck. I've heard all their "golden age" material. Ace Frehley is a one trick pony, Paul Stanley is the biggest faggot ever, Gene Simmons has zero talent (All of his songs suck) and Peter Criss is irrelevant.

Paul Stanley > Ace Frehley > Peter Criss = Gene Simmons

I prefer Pauls to Aces because I'm not the biggest fan of Ace's singing voice, Gene's is just a strange abomination and Peters is just too stylistically far from what KISS is that I can't decide which is better or worse...but they both have like one solitary song I like on them so I'll say tie

I say KISS are good, keep seething little bitch boy

>Ace Frehley is a one trick pony
Shit take
>Paul Stanley is the biggest faggot ever
That'd be you
>Gene Simmons has zero talent (All of his songs suck)
Wrong
>Peter Criss is irrelevant.
Half wrong

could these records be compiled into a solid 10-track album? you must include at least one song from each one

I like 6 songs from these 4 albums.

Tonight You Belong to Me
Wouldn't You Like to Know Me
Take Me Away (Together as One)
It's Alright
Love in Chains
You Matter to Me

I'm also a strange type of person who doesn't love or hate KISS. I like some stuff here and there.

Did anyone ever see that movie they made "Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Opera" or something like that? Is it worth a watch?

>Is it worth a watch?
what do you think

Frehley > Stanley >>>>> Simmons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Criss

youtube.com/watch?v=-sHMAY-AqhM
Watching the whole movie will either make you take drugs or quit drugs.

Say what you want about Kiss but Ace is a talented guy
youtube.com/watch?v=LKdHy18rZcI

>could these records be compiled into a solid 10-track album? you must include at least one song from each one
I would just take eight songs from the Paul and Ace albums, then add "Radioactive" from Gene's and "You Matter to Me" from Peter's

ping pong ching chong i rank them off

Ace

Tonight You Belong to Me
Wouldn't You Like to Know Me
It's Alright
Love In Chains
Rip it Out
Snow Blind
Ozone
New York Groove
Radioactive
You Matter to Me

That'd be my choice of tracklist. It'd make for an interesting KISS album, basically the Paul and Ace show as opposed to Paul and Gene dominating like usual

Attached: paulace.jpg (720x540, 60.05K)

Attached: acegify.gif (400x378, 174.26K)

-ace>>>paul>>>>>>>>>gene>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>peter

I like whoever hears the triangle outfit. He looks like a backline healer.

I had a dream that i was at a small acoustic concert of theirs (sorta like tiny desk), they all looked to be youthful/in good health but Gene was really old and frail (like he walked off the set of an anti-smoking psa)

They started the track and Gene spiraled into a coughing fit after trying to hit a really high note, this happened over and over until everyone gave up and transposed it down for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHDrEJoAFZw

What was his problem?

Ace Frehley > Paul Stanley > Peter Criss > Gene Simmons

There waa actually an album released called "Beat of the Solo Albums". I don't remember what was on it, but my friend owned it. Yes, I'm old.