Rock Against Bush!

Rock Against Bush!

Attached: 81dDtRF1xNL._SL1081_.jpg (1081x1064, 269.53K)

SWALLOWED
FOLLOWED
HEAVY ABOUT EVERYTHING BUT MY LOVE

Attached: 1615573524768.jpg (267x285, 27.86K)

>DISSENT

they said in agreement with everyone else in California and the mainstream media and all the corporations

Where’s Rock Against Trump?

>making music political
gay & cringe desu

Music, in itself, is a political art form.

Rock against biden when??

Everyone who was involved in this project now shamelessly licks establishment boot.

No.

biden? I'm still waiting for rock against obama!

>Bush is.... LE BAD!

>t. zoomer too young to remember the bush years

Reddit is that way, liberal

/thread
Yeah, he was bad you fucking retard. Ever heard of the Patriot Act? National Defense Authorization Act?
Not to mention all of the Bush cabinet members directly involved with defense contractors, and in some cases outright owning huge shares in them, while we committed to TWO wars under false pretenses... both of which have proved to be massive failures in retrospect, killing/maiming over a million people and costing the US taxpayer countless billions. For nothing.
Just shut the fuck up and don't post again until you're old enough to buy beer or something you braindead teenage faggot

yeah he was. i was 9 and knew that

Zoomer moment

no it isn't faggot. stop being """critical"""

he look a like mon key lohl

Meds

bush was worse than obama
t. conservative who thinks conserving is kinda important

i know it's tough to imagine because you were still sucking on your mommy's tittys when he was in office, but bush was a very bad person who needs to be hanged.

He was bad. Big reason why I favored Democrats for a decade.
Correct. Bush and Hillary are cut from the same cloth on foreign policy: interventionist and spending. Obama and Trump didn't listen to the generals and comparatively saved us money regarding foreign policy.