Literally objectively the best rapper operating right now. It's just that no one will admit it because he's white

Literally objectively the best rapper operating right now. It's just that no one will admit it because he's white.

Attached: a4873a4a55cbac6bd114cb48f9977bef449a8ef2v2_00.jpg (512x503, 34.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSYEqmowt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=_4zOdp7LxgY
youtube.com/watch?v=0gJawVWLwGM
youtube.com/watch?v=5POH_eK6nj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The best rapper of all time is actually white, but almost no one ever talks about him. Never been a thread about him on this board that I didn't make.

Cringecore rap will never be goof

Young Thug is black

aesap rocky is just kendrick lamar for white kids who are somehow even more insufferable than tpab dickriders

his rapping itself is just alright
his lyricism and production blow most current shit out of the water though
there aren't that many rappers whose instrumentals are enjoyable and interesting on their own merit

I still don't get what this dude is talking about. Except that he has a cat named Kirby, I do understand that.

>blank is just blank for blank
lmao classic meme

Who? Obviously Aesop Rock, LUM, Non-phixion, Cunnnylinguists, Atmosphere, El-P, Eyedea and Beastie Boys get posted from time to time, so is it Necro (haha drugs)? Edan? motherfucking MC Serch? Despot?? Everlast??? Buck 65????

>makes better chicano rap than actual chicanos

Attached: woodie.jpg (500x500, 42.11K)

the most complete hip hop artist blocks your path
youtube.com/watch?v=KSYEqmowt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=_4zOdp7LxgY

Attached: columbine gang.jpg (3024x4032, 1.82M)

substanceless word salad thesaurus rap over uninteresting beats a 14yo could have made.

If we’re talking about all subfenres if rap imma say bladee

LUM clear wtf, even as a big Aes fan, let's be real he's fairly limited other than using big boy words or nonsensical comparisons

>It's just that no one will admit it because he's white.
who cares about skin color? just listen to the music and stop whining like a faggot.
he's great but i wouldn't call him the goat. for me is kool keith

Rap is dead, now major labels are trying to promote the next big thing; nu-metal, pop punk, latin music, metal and etc...

Deca.

Kanye's black though

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=0gJawVWLwGM

Deca is legit. Nice to see him mentioned :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=5POH_eK6nj4
This one has one of my favorite couplets,
>Back to work, separatin' grassroots from astroturf
>As half-truths they try to pass off as facts emerge

Also it's funny cause he sounds a lot like Aesop. There's something more poetic about these types of rappers like billy woods, aesop, deca, clipping, doom, even earl. Like the music is of the utmost, the samples the beats are all peak but the lyrics have a richness to them. It's not all about big words, it's not all about storytelling, but it has both in spades.. very much a "writer's rapper" type of rapper.

is this 2002?