ITT: acclaimed yet aggressively mediocre albums

ITT: acclaimed yet aggressively mediocre albums

Attached: topsters2.png (2433x1352, 3.41M)

pitchfork core
fantano core
scaruffi core

aeroplane over the sea, the glow part 2

ITAOTS I think is a bit above average but yeah the glow part 2 is forgettable

all rap "music"

Modern Lovers is a 10/10. Stones album isn't bad. Don't care about any of the other trash.

most of the 10's acclaimed records basically

Bad Company debut
Seeds of Love by Tears for Fears
Any Free album

You're right on everything except Buy, Polvo and The Modern Lovers. These are my picks.
>Bob Dylan - Blonde On Blonde
>Aphex Twin - Druqks
>The Pop Group - Y

There are a bunch of outstanding albums there (7), won't let you know which, but you're a dumbfuck because at least 3 of them are not even acclaimed in real life by mainstream critics, so you're letting everyone know you're just going through a contrarian rym underage phase, proof is you waste time shitting on beloved and popular "Any Forumscore" albums, in fact, there are several albums in your chart that fucking suck but I won't waste my time making threads about them

Downward Spiral is admittedly overrated, but this does not mean the album can be accurately described as a mediocrity. Excellent record imo.

The Pop Group album fucking sucks dick dude. Whoever said that album is any good should be put against a walll

I'm not underage and I don't really care that much. You seem way more invested in this than I am. I'm just bored and I knew this thread would get people like you mad. None of those albums are outstanding and only a handful are outright bad. Most of them are mid.

mid

>t. your taste is dictated by three random internet publications

Bad Brains s/t is an aggressively forward thinking album wtf r u talking about

Also Downward Spiral is more inventive and inspired than people who "moved on from NIN in college" give it credit for.

>Bad Brains s/t is an aggressively forward thinking album wtf r u talking about
I disagree, I think I'd rather listen to any other punk or reggae band.

>Also Downward Spiral is more inventive and inspired than people who "moved on from NIN in college" give it credit for.
NIN is overrated by mallgoths but underrated by everyone else. I like some NIN every now and again.

It definitely qualified as an inventive and inspired album during the year of its release, and the fact that people still listen to it in the current day is testament to its quality. Is it a 10/10? No, but it’s pretty great.

>mid
>not underage
Not fooling anyone, also "not outstanding because I say so", brilliant stuff right here

Reign in Blood. Slayer is a shit band.

Okay... and you're saying they're good because you say so.... what's the difference? You seem mad. Maybe calm down? You're allowed to like the albums in the OP, I won't stop you.

id say yes on the overrated part especially TDS but the fragile is a god tier album imo

Attached: FQV4p6ZXIAcwRvz.jpg (300x206, 17.57K)

Holy shit what a bunch of fucking retards in this gay thread. The only mediocre albums in ops pic rel are the stones, modern lovers and idles, everything else is good

>u mad 2nd time in a row
Do you really have to imagine the person you're arguing with on the internet as someone deeply infuriated with their enormous head about to burst? I AM SILLY
You "disagreed" with Bad Brains being innovators kek, the difference between you and me is that you actively created this shit thread to validate your opinions as a fact with a whole ass chart, me and other anons responded with our opinions trying to establish a discussion and you just replied with mid