Who's the next Bladee?

Attached: 83359ea003ce7ef8b950428b40c34be6.jpg (770x874, 78.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ0WCMt4MfE
youtube.com/watch?v=u7VHXC3HyVc
youtube.com/watch?v=OecjNdflGjo&ab_channel=Needle
youtu.be/8_GmVU1kzxg
youtube.com/watch?v=pBfrUjV14Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=E06ihBRE_4Q
youtu.be/21LvyjfGsew
youtu.be/Ku0ccYb00-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are

kek what an absolute fucking faggot.
bladeeeeeee's "music" is dogshit and so are you

The duality of man

Bladee is cute and ur a chud

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ0WCMt4MfE

probably digighouls if we are being honest
youtube.com/watch?v=u7VHXC3HyVc

KEK oh my god, this faggot really shills his trash constantly huh?
Sorry man, nobody is biting. Your shit sucks.
Literal faggot. The only reason this talentless clown saw any success is because low t sissies like yourself want to suck his cock.

yabujin
youtube.com/watch?v=OecjNdflGjo&ab_channel=Needle

Attached: f78e0b160cba2c1f1022e5b202393d86.jpg (640x640, 44.36K)

No one, he’s unique and too good for imitators. Unironically

You're probably right. He's the Jim Morrison of his generation. Completely untouchable.

Me.

Attached: manic3.jpg (600x600, 31.15K)

Holy Bladee is making satan seethe

Only likely one, if he comes back to making rap that is

plenty of talentless people out there, so it won't take long to find him

>Who's the next Bladee?
There won't be another Bladee but Digighouls would be my guess

youtu.be/8_GmVU1kzxg
He's the only artist that gives me the same feel as old bladee circa 2014

Attached: 6384F088-2773-430A-AE81-ADA8A6D233DF.jpg (1181x1080, 294.82K)

How is this untalented trolling faggot not banned yet

its between these two for sure

Do people like you just come into threads to Bitch and cry about things you don't like? If you don't think Digighouls is next up tell me who is. Find me another artist that's carrying the underground as hard as he is

No I like to listen to music and discover new artists. The problem is that you spam your absolute dogshit in every thread you can and samefag the fuck out of all discussions, making this site fucking worthless for anything but blind mindless shilling. You are a cancer on this board, no one likes you, you aren’t going to make it, fucking leave

Can you digishart kikes get off this board and go shill on reddit instead. There are so many better artists out rn making similar (but better) music than digighouls.

This is the first time Ive ever posted Digighouls. I can't post artists I like now? Fuck outta here

Like I said. Show me who you think is the next Bladee so we can judge your tastes

>go shill on reddit instead
if you find music on reddit you need to kys asap

digighouls can be hit or miss but i know for a fact hes not some shitty reddit artist

>Digighouls and Bladee have a common collaborated
One step closer to the inevitable Bladee x Digighouls album
youtube.com/watch?v=pBfrUjV14Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=E06ihBRE_4Q

Attached: 1659563052817580.jpg (1242x1231, 555.26K)

collaborator*

>This is the first time Ive ever posted Digighouls

Attached: 12329004309409343.jpg (803x589, 76.53K)

I have never interacted with a single digighouls fan outside of this board but somehow there are 3 faggots on any cloup rap related thread shilling for him.

The premise of this thread is kinda retarded anyways. Bladee is still making music right?

This is why I think Digighouls could take up the space in the underground that Bladee has left.

Who else is even getting Cartier God collabs out here? Who else is fusing genres perfectly like rap and edm? Just wait till more people start finding out about him

>Who else is fusing genres perfectly like rap and edm?
rcb and yabujin did it before digighouls and they did it better too

You're a faggot and the poster count in this thread should make it painfully obvious how non-existent the interest in this "artist" actually is.
Nobody here listens to digighouls you fucking literal piece of dogshit

NTA but kek holy fuck, just give up. Digighouls is fucking TRASH
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY wants to listen to your low-effort derivative dumpster-bound trash.
Any Forums hates digighouls; I took the bait and listened to like 30 seconds of one of your tracks once and it gave me AIDS. Thanks, digighoul

You low-rent shill faggots need to vacate this board, immediately.
Oh, and bladee sucks dick and only teenagers and trannies and teenage trannies listen to him.

>I have never interacted with a single digighouls fan outside of this board

Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they don't exist. Digighouls is underground as hell but he has a following that's creeping up. I see people post about him on Twitter all the time. Tiktok, Instagram. Just search his name up. You'll find fans

Attached: 190C3AC8-86BA-4A44-8F30-AC15726CC789.jpg (1242x1732, 357.18K)

Yabujin is cool but he's not making music anymore and Digighouls has been making music for just as long.

RCB is also completely disbanded. So those are both terrible options

>doesn't like digighouls
>doesn't like bladee

You're a faggot with no taste and your opinion has been disregarded into the trash

Attached: 25F5E425-8531-41A7-AD5F-BEC645DD8F21.jpg (200x200, 13.93K)

what song of digighouls did you listen to
he has hundreds and a lot of them are different genres

The stuff yabujin and rcb have out is better than anything digighouls has made tho. Hi-c is still making music anyways and he's the best rcb member in my opinion and was behind alot of their great production.

>The stuff yabujin and rcb have out is better than anything digighouls has made tho
Nah definitely debatable.
Digighouls has two great albums youtu.be/21LvyjfGsew
youtu.be/Ku0ccYb00-Q
That go toe to toe with the best of RCB and Yabujin

And Hi-c is just making summrs/autumn plungnb music now. He lost his touch a while ago. Go listen to No More Heroes 2 and tell me its on the same level as his shit with RCB