Who was the most psychopathic, ruthless music manager in industry history?

Who was the most psychopathic, ruthless music manager in industry history?
My money would be on Tom Parker or Jackson Snr.

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000295429770_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqzPDZVAnxkOCx_pj0EK6q2qS-UyG44at75VysheuSlvg.jpg (2500x1565, 515.77K)

Jamie Spears, since you already mentioned Joe

Peter Grant

Any of the Russian producers from late 80s and throughout the 90s. They were basically pimping out these artists like the cheapest of whores, working them out and at the end threatening with violence from the Russian mob.

Kpop industry is very similar as well.

Grant learned at the feet of Don Arden, who was way, way, way more ruthless than Grant. Grant actually improved the music industry by facing down cheapskate promoters. Arden was basically a mobster. Arden was a serious dirtbag.

Ozzie's father-in-law, Don Arden

I can imagine that. Kpop threads creep me out.

Heller?

How true was the movie? Cause In the movie he’s responsible for literally everything bad that happened to elvis and elvis did pretty much nothing wrong

>Tom Parker
>evil

How is he worse than any producer back then? Everyone did the same thing he did

Grant is the most based manager. He was ruthless with promoters and music industry execs, but he cared for his musicians dearly. There's a reason why Led Zeppelin loved him so much.

dr luke makes a good case w how he treated ke$ha

Correct. He put his boys first, at all times. No compromise. Pay us, or fuck off. He made them millions when others were making thousands. He didn't abuse the band, or the crew, and everyone got paid and treated well. He was the role model for management that's still followed today.
Don Arden was the guy hanging people out windows by his feet, getting musicians beaten up to get his way. There's also rumors of him engaging in the drug trade and prostitution and loan sharking and all kinds of slimy shit.

honorable mention to Stan Polley. He destroyed Badfinger's career through reckless investments. There's a reason why Ham addressed him directly in his suicide note.

come on now

Attached: Phil_Spector_in_1965.jpg (800x1170, 132.48K)

Grant was based. He BTFO’d slimey promoters like nobody else.

Definitely the worst of all. Maybe Suge is worse, but it still hasn't been proven that he committed any crimes.

i think elvis never toured outside the usa because the manager couldn't leave the country?

Didn't this guy give Elvis speed to keep him performing?

>drove the final wedge between john and paul
>ran apple records into the ground
>embezzled millions of dollars in proceeds from the concert for bangladesh album that were supposed to go to charity, and then sued a magazine for more than a hundred times the amount calling him out on it
>gobbled up very artist catalog he could get his hands on just for the reissue profits
>siphoned all the royalties from bittersweet symphony

Attached: Allen-Klein.jpg (1080x720, 141.23K)

what about the least ruthless? (or most incompetent)

Attached: 640px-Tony_Wilson_hosting_After_Dark_in_2003.jpg (640x772, 91.54K)