People always say "[ALBUM] is amazing on acid", but are there any albums that are made worse by taking drugs beforehand...

People always say "[ALBUM] is amazing on acid", but are there any albums that are made worse by taking drugs beforehand? Post em

Attached: 7x5bumvf8za61.jpg (1014x642, 175.72K)

>Pink Floyd - The Final Cut
its depressing enough sober but on acid its literal suicide material, not advised.

anything Rammstein, especially the machine gun riffs are painful

trout mask replica

Attached: hybrid theory.jpg (250x250, 30.84K)

Where do the Syd Barrett fans fit in?

They don't

They drool in the corner

straight jackets

>average gnome connoisseur

Syd Floyd is a different band altogether. Much better, by the way

This should be
>The virgin we live in a society
Vs
>The Chad 20 guitar solo

Better? They're about equal in my mind. They achieve completely different goals for the average drug taker.

I wouldn't know, I am straight edge

Music shouldn't particularly be for *on drugs* apart from dance stuff and E.

However, most music sounds even better than usual when you're stoned and/or slightly drunk.

If you can be bothered to put an album on in acid you're doing it wrong. Go outside for a walk. Be intrepid in your trip. Better still, do shrooms.

depressingly awful

Nick Mason fans fit directly into youre mum pussy

Everything metal/punk sounds awful on acid
I mean distortion doesn't sound really good that way

Based. Very well-stated, and I completely agree. You're an asset to this board.

Hilariously enough, clueless newfags try and call out substantive posts like this for their "plebbit spacing" not realizing anons have ben formatting their posts like that from day one.

Right you shits. I've been on a delightful walk into the countryside, and I've picked some delicious fruits, all the while marvelling at the historical purity of something as simple as picking fruit.
Now I want some music. Please.

Attached: 20220822_194904.jpg (2730x1535, 319.1K)

Bitches Brew was kinda scary to listen to on drugs