Watch This Ugly Mother Fucker Play The Guitar Behind His Back

and sing too!

youtube.com/watch?v=KC5H9P4F5Uk

Attached: DAC6387E-9A01-4DB1-950B-944CA37B049C.jpg (1400x1050, 283.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwiWEzg2uB8
youtube.com/watch?v=xP12Z1X5TEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aUYcv0RTtKc
youtube.com/watch?v=PXB31fL3LsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's so fucking high lole

Glam Blues sucks.

You suck
youtube.com/watch?v=BwiWEzg2uB8

Attached: 1660973384900495.gif (519x387, 2.25M)

Hes sweating so much but wearing long pants and shirt like its the middle of winter. Why not just wear some comfortable khaki shorts and a moisturizer wicking polo?

Go wank off to the Blues Brothers grandad.

When youre geeked oit you can't get warm but you sweat like a mother fucker

imagine noodling around on a blues scale for your whole life. depressing

Glam blues is not a real thing you fucking autist

Not depressing at all, it's preferrable as a matter of fact. All you need to play American music (best music on the planet). If you reply to me I have won

shorts are for fags

youtube.com/watch?v=xP12Z1X5TEQ

let's not say things we can't take back here.

I love how this guy sounds like he’s playing a chinkplank guitar through a fender mustang practice amp on the Marshall like setting

A lot of snobs/critics didn't like 70s Freddie King because they thought he sold out to the white rock audience and they only liked his early 60s material on Federal Records which was more straight blues and had a slightly less shrill guitar tone than he used in the 70s.

youtube.com/watch?v=aUYcv0RTtKc
youtube.com/watch?v=PXB31fL3LsA

>d-d-d-dont reply cause I have run out of arguement
harsh american kek

every bluesman sold out to the white rock audience. blacks lost interest in them and moved on to soul and funk. besides, they didn't mind; they got 4x the money and celebrity they did in the old days, and no longer having to play in seedy, dangerous black juke joints.

>youtube.com/watch?v=PXB31fL3LsA
>4:16
That's an awfully long song for the period. most pre-Beatles records were 3:00 or less.

I've done you.

Reminds me of music from the brady bunch. Cozy

if you heard the entire Getting Ready most of it is 12 bar blues just "Palace of the King" and "Going Down" sound rock-like because they were meant to be the commercial "hit" tracks.

Imagine making millions playing a blues scale, getting interviewed by everyone, appearing on TV, selling millions of albums, being known as one of the greatest guitarists ever, and touring the world.

And then imagine a nobody incel who's never held a girl's hand, or had a job, or succeeded at anything on a mongolian throat warbler feather weaving picture forum sneering about how "depressing" it is.