Hey everyone. Nothany Wifetano here, the internets loneliest man and it's time to review this new project; marriage...

Hey everyone. Nothany Wifetano here, the internets loneliest man and it's time to review this new project; marriage, divorce (2022). Marriage started out strong with some absolute bangers such as wife-pussy and Any Forums can't call me a virgin anymore but latter projects in the bands discography often lost its original lustre. The vibrant and bombastic undertones that brought listeners to Marriage were replaced with aggravating droning, whining lyrics and often lengthy uninterrupted monologues of complaining. Those of you hoping for a renaissance of Marriage will be disappointed by the latest record Divorce. Divorce (2022) is a post fader project that continues the bands trend for relentless woke moralising and cope posting but mixes often misogynist lyrics with unhinged ranting such as the songs "bitch wife" and "will you stop fucking yelling". The bands continued descent to nadir culminates in the track Vasectomy where the band loses all potency. The closing track Cuckshed takes on a remarkably experimental sound as the lead vocals are completely drowned out in the mix by another man rapping over the top of Anthony's vocals

In the end Divorce (2022) is a pretty weak album, going nowhere and often wasting your time. I'm feeling a light 3 here

Attached: 1657762135757.jpg (1238x1238, 102.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPRnDY0jZ4I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrtQrGLNJwU&list=PLP4CSgl7K7opvCeCkfKbCtNU0FhDChh_6&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=4aSlB5s3rp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=DPRnDY0jZ4I

I miss her so much bros

they were genuinely adorable together

She has a sexy voice
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrtQrGLNJwU&list=PLP4CSgl7K7opvCeCkfKbCtNU0FhDChh_6&index=2

She got impregnated by another man so she must've not thought so

lmao

In another thread anons said he cheated with some goth chick and now this.

i want a qt alt black queen gf so bad bros...

Hydebros can't stop winning

>This wife's son. It's umm
>It's NOT GOOD
>Vine_Boom.ogg

In the court documents there's mention of custody, which he has a vasectomy so it couldn't be his kid

lol. lmao, even

These threads are a huge waste of time, fagtano is a crazy fucking narcissist and doesn’t give a fuck what any of you anons thinks, just as long as he’s still receiving his dirty little shekels.

Or you know, he got it after the kid

The implications from the court documents is that Shes currently preggo

he won

Attached: 1635703274404.png (300x168, 83.56K)

The exact moment Fantano's wife informed him of the divorce
youtube.com/watch?v=4aSlB5s3rp0

When did he get the vasectomy? If it's about half a year ago it could very well be his kid

Imagine defending a youtube millionaire lmfao LOL

What? You care more than I do. I unsubscribed 3 years ago.

I laughed

So what? They're funny, I doubt anyone is making them to get Fantano mad