Kurt Cobain

What went wrong?

Attached: kurt-cobain.jpg (1200x806, 107.89K)

Living under a bridge

I was a pretty big Nirvana fan as a teen, and grew to hate them becuase of Any Forums. I've come around to Kurt since i apprecatie the grundge style alot more now, I think simplicity in songwriting is extremely ridiucled for no reason and Kurt pretty muhc had the pop songwriting style down to a tea. Also we're bth left handed playes, though I'm only just starting out.

Checked.
Idk if its true that he ever did live under a bridge but if he did it probably explains why he lived like a hobo even as a multimulionaire. Probably would of ended up under a bridge again if he didnt hero.

Getting shot in the face.

transition would’ve saved her

Street drugs and delusions of worthlessness and fear. Pretty common in working class white people.

depression

pre-internet, no goon videos

Meeting Courtney Love certainly did not help.

He shot himself

Same here. I have started to listen to them again, and Incesticide is a damn good album

I think he did, but only for a short while. As I understand it he spent a lot of alone time under a bridge, due to have a disgust of other humans. His favourite Bonn was “The Perfume” after all.

Undiagnosed stomach problems, mental illness, and self-medication using heroin. Not to mention, an aversion to fame.

Listened to NAIVE - Switch Blade Knife

He started smoking

died of cancer

As far as I know he did the whole dress thing because he noticed proto-Any Forumstards going to his shows and he wanted them to get triggered and not come back.

Fuckin missclicked. Disregard the freudian link

Yeah don't listen to Any Forums or Any Forums a majority of the time. Alot of hardos here. Nirvana is pure sovl. Whether anons like it or not

he was the original onions boy