*destroys popular music*

This song literally changed the entire landscape of "pop, " "alternative," and culture in general.

Attached: stressed-out.jpg (1280x720, 154.62K)

They were the heat of the fire, but not the smoke. I didn't follow that type of music, but I feel like you could feel that shit coming for a few years (the chainsmokers, halsey, I think).

How? Elaborate

I like that song

who?

Sorry, wrong pic

Attached: MV5BYTI1OTRjN2YtYzc4Ny00OTVhLTlkOTEtOTc4ZmZhMjBmY2EwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQ5MDYzMTk@._V1_.jpg (770x770, 130.01K)

WHEN I WAS

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6.46K)

>release both pop and rock aoty in 2018
worth it

Attached: 1639650182922.png (300x300, 179.8K)

twenty one pilots are the linkin park of this generation, the only difference is linkin park has some decent songs

>linkin park has some decent songs
No, you were just 11 and watched music videos

Its ok, Slavs will put things back in order.

Attached: tsoi and vitya.jpg (1280x720, 105.89K)

Absolute dogshit.
When I returned to this board after a long hiatus, and saw a million kpop/wpop, Limp Bizkit and 21 Pilots threads I knew it was truly over.
The zoomers have taken a massive smelly shit all over this board, they've ruined it like they ruined Any Forums.
What a bunch of worthless cunts. They even write /thread at the end of their own posts and call themselves Chads kek fucking embarrassing

goo goo ga ga music

What the hell is wrong with you
I've seen you raging about 'zoomer ruined Any Forums' (????) for at least five times on the last week and I first thought 'what a retard' 'look another schizoid millenial' but what the fuck dude, are you unironically a sperg?
I mean I am 20 and came here when I was 11 and Any Forums was an unusable shithole long before that

NTA but shut the fuck up dude. If you were 11 when you first found Any Forums you had no idea wtf most people were even talking about on here. You’re responding to this guy like he’s the same person you’ve seen complaining about brain dead zoomers ruining this board when in reality most of the people on this board feel that way. It’s not just one guy lol

All the 21 Pilots threads on here were bait. Nobody on Any Forums actually liked them. Those threads were rage bait, like sneedposting was early on

this is the answer, stressed out is a natural evolution of the sound that came about as a result of lorde a few years before and op is stupid

>BAD guys
>with dudes

Billie Eilish did it first

before lorde came along, all pop on the radio was black eyed peas "pump up the jam" disney channel shit with watered down trance beats. her sound was a welcome change at the time

You don't miss the dumb fun party jams?

There has been much worse music before and after in pop and alternative music. It's not even that bad, there was worse music even when Stressed Out came out, such as every song by Imagine Dragons.

I saw my pink-hair, alternative, mom neighbour wearing a 21 pilots shirt the other day and lost all respect for her.