Just remember, ALL CAPS when you spell the man name

>just remember, ALL CAPS when you spell the man name

Attached: 1661161471764.png (1125x1494, 387.56K)

ok then mister cool guy, what rappers do you actually consider good. i'm waiting

I didn't say mf doom is bad though

Hopsin, Eminem, Tech N9ne, the list could go on...

i don’t consider many rappers to be skilled musically
i find many are skilled poetically but language is nowhere near as enveloping as sound especially when i’m looking for a musical experience
playboi carti - die lit would be a rap album i consider to be good
not bc of the vocals but because of the sounds as a whole

>playboi carti
opinion descartes

Gucci mane trap god mixtapes, Flockaveli, any Lex Luger produced mixtapes. You know. Non onions rap.

nas

Remember when basedboy used to refer to a very specific male behavior and wasn't a blank template for literally anything whatsoever?
>inb4

What is this even in reference to?

kek all of that shit is fucking garbage you retard
never post here again

You will never be a redditor no matter how many memes you draw of them or how many threads you make pretending to be one or how many "ironic" reddit merch you own.

These braindead zoomer cunts can't wrap their heads around that. Now it's basically
>something I don't like
>soijak .jpg
Creatively bankrupt and antithetical to the spirit of this board. Look what they did to Any Forums.
There are people who unironically come to this board now to talk about shit like Gucci Mane and Playboi Carti lmao fucking hell

mf doom wasn't reddit tier until he died.

MF DOOM was around before reddit even existed you child

MF DOOM is great no doubt but the kind of person who says "all caps when you spell the man's name" has a 90% chance of being a little onion bitch like the OP image. Even more so the people who think it's epic and upvote it. Idk why exactly, it's just so lame and kind of cucked ig.

It's a line from one of his songs that based boys think is really epic to type out every time someone doesn't capitalize DOOM.

Gucci Mane was always good you fucking losers

You write like a teenager. Shut the fuck up
You don't know anything about music. Your taste is garbage.
Gucci Mane is a faggot and so are you.

You're mad because you unironically look like the OP image and say the OP green text hahahahahaha.

SOPHIE

bruh

literally so fucking low IQ that you had to defer back to your braindead original post. lmao holy shit.
I'm a construction worker and could pull your fucking noodle arms right out of their sockets, faggot.
You're butthurt because I called out your shit taste. Gucci Mane and Playboi Carti is kid shit. You have to be 18 to post here