The White Stripes is the best band of the 2000s

The White Stripes is the best band of the 2000s.
Pure Kino and Soul.

Attached: a9ed2cc8a83edba4881117c620806775.jpg (817x986, 142.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1fM2qhG8mA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds/Grinderman

>best band of the 2000s
I really like em, but we all know you're wrong nigga

Attached: 1647432045621.jpg (500x574, 40.38K)

why does she look retarded?

Nick Cave started sucking in the 90s

shut up bro, she had a nice pair of tits

queens is a close #2, songs for the deaf is a top 10 album of all time but theres some slumps, every white stripe albums has atleast 4-5 great to amazing songs, elephant has like one okay song the rest are amazing

if jack knows one thing, its presentation, from the color, number 3 references, and americana aesthetics, he knows how to make things a basic thing much larger

Attached: 63485682a0abe8b9e96fb5f12395f18d--the-white-stripes-jack-white.jpg (500x667, 45K)

youtu.be/1fM2qhG8mA4
Definitely one if the best guitarists ever.

Yes white stripes genuinely did it better than anyone else. Sure the strokes had an incredible debut, but guess what, they literally became irrelevant after. Meanwhile the public and critics enjoyed almost every single white stripes album that they released for about a decade until they broke up.

filtered

Elmore williams, t model ford electric blues are better than that pussyfied hipster shit (top big boobs slag though)

yes

You can like both. You care too much for image, little boy. Jack was a good songwriter in the Stripes days and very respectful of the blues, folk and country he was pulling from

It's not just for presentation. Especially the 3's and symbolism. He's know to cook up some Magick.

Attached: 1642283227780.gif (1295x864, 1M)

no one listens to the white stripes for her. her drumming was so bland. everyone is listening for jack

oops didnt mean to sage. whatever

He was never quite as good without her though. I did like some of his other work but you really have to wonder what it was about their (professional) relationship that was so successful. Part of it is the visual of the two together obviously. Jack fronting a competent but visually boring group of literally whos doesn't have quite the same impact as the two of them dressed in red. But it really seems like Jack was more grounded on the White Stripes albums, less retardedly indulgent.

White Stripes were a duo not a band

i agree user. i didnt even think of it like that but yeah that makes a lot of sense. i think them working together also just made his song writing better too. idk if youve ever made music before but working with other people in real life always just makes the end result so much better, since you want to follow through with that end goal more. i think jack was the main strength of the duo but yeah he wouldve been less without meg

literally the only good blues revival band. how did they do it bros?