Rhcp fans we eatin good this year

rhcp fans we eatin good this year.

already a new single. another album comin in october. what does Any Forums think? it sounds like it's gonna be funkier youtube.com/watch?v=E1FNkf3MLKY

Attached: tippa my tongue.jpg (1000x563, 60.1K)

If anything it proves that Johnny isn’t just back for the money. Album sales aren’t shit anymore. They make all their money from touring. I think I liked Unlimited Love more than most people, so I’m really looking forward to this new one too.

i liked UL but after a few spins there's only 4-5 songs I come back to. Here Ever After, White Braids & Pillow Chair mostly. And if I feel like it, It's Only Natural, The Heavy Wing, and maybe Tangelo if i want somethin slow.

>White Braids & Pillow Chair
>Tangelo
Those are two of my favourite songs from this year. Overall I generally agree about Unlimited Love. But I’m really just glad that the Peppers are still going strong at this point. Between the two double albums this year, there should be a pretty decent amount of enjoyable songs.

i think its gonna be a return to their more funkier roots and have more BSSM sounding tracks, its gonna be sick

>n-no! you can't like rhcp! they went soft rock and stopped being good after blood sugar!!!!!

Attached: i-saved-this-from-google-2-minutes-ago.png (760x708, 210.85K)

Josh albums are better

the only album of theirs i straight up hate is the first one

are you my dad?

I'm not sure what people expect they're literally all like 60 years old now

yes

go to bed dad you have to be retired and walk the dogs tomorrow

i kind of like it

lol aren't they kinda old to be making an acid trip/lsd type of music video? Its hilarious how anthony kiedis can't grow up. If he did grow up and made more introspective mature songs i think i'd respect him a lot more. He could probably pull it off too. Anyway, this song isn't actually bad, its just so damn childish.

it's not that deep. they're just having fun. he's written a few songs the past several albums about getting old.

Ya i get that...i'm not looking into it, i know RHCP are all about having a good fun time. But the point still stands, i'd love to see them write a masterpiece of an album with overall mature themes, and not allusions to dropping acid at the age of 50+

introspective=/=mature

serious=/=mature

>that mouth
ew

fair enough. can't say i disagree. kiedis makes me cringe sometimes on the newest albums with his retarded lyrics. but i've heard enough of their slower introspective mature stuff. i would like some more funky old school songs, even if it's kinda corny that they're old ass men

have you listened to the last few albums? he gets introspective in some songs but it's overshadowed by retarded shit like go robot so people tend to overlook it

he's been doing introspective at least since bssm with breaking the girl