"I never met GG Allin. I was never interested...

"I never met GG Allin. I was never interested. He just seemed to me like another guy who liked to abuse himself and we already had plenty of that on the streets of New York. He just wasn't that interesting to me."

Attached: Michael_Gira_by_Andy_Catlin.jpg (890x1232, 680.59K)

lol didnt suck off gg allin and ggs bassist back stage gira is a closeted fag sadly

gira is a pedo

At least GG had a couple of good songs

GG Allin was a victim of pedophilia, an angel at heart
Gira is pedophile, a twisted hateful monster

>lol didnt suck off gg allin and ggs bassist back stage gira is a closeted fag sadly
didn't he have the hots for Lydia Lunch and said she had the best ass he'd ever seen? he also got #MeToo-ed by Larkin Grimm so i'm satisfied that he's straight.

>>he also got #MeToo-ed by Larkin Grimm so i'm satisfied that he's straight.

Attached: 16140103.jpg (217x225, 25.03K)

ah post-neo mu
dont ever change

>new yawk
>new yawk
>new yawk
fuck yankees you aint special just cause you live in a piece of shit city

I'm sure they could have bonded over their micropenises.

To each their own. I like both The Swans and GG

trust fund

>suck off gg allin
dont even think thats possible

pedo trust funder

“but trust fund? that interests the hell out of me”

Trust fund grandpa too cowardly to die young playing ''dangerous'' music for art fags who want to hear something ''intense'' but are too afraid to leave their homes
vs
The true king of rock n roll

virgin trust fund poser gira vs chad tru scumfuck allin

She did have a most excellent ass back in the day.

Trustfund mothafucka talkin' shit bout my homie GG

Wtf is this thread, enlighten me with this trust fund thing going on

Wow. THE most interesting opinion ever. I've been waiting with bated breath to get the inside scoop on this one. Michael Gira changed the world overnight with this iconic quote.

>old Any Forums: desperately trying to cultivate an interesting musical taste to make up for a lack of personality/good looks
>nu Any Forums desperately trying to shittalk old Any Forums core to make up for a lack of personality/good looks