I'm an oldfren who hasn't been on Any Forums in years. What's new? Do you still listen to In the Hospice Over the Sea?

I'm an oldfren who hasn't been on Any Forums in years. What's new? Do you still listen to In the Hospice Over the Sea?

Attached: meanwhile.png (600x450, 343.64K)

Shut Teh fuck up and stop existing Faggott nigger retard sneed

This board is completely unrecognizable from the era that you're talking about

dafuq? english motherfucker do you speak it?

Culture has been destroyed. We are staggering around in the ashes.

OP here, do you still at least still have feels threads?

Attached: abstract-kind-of-feel.jpg (854x859, 147.09K)

there's three kpop threads still up as of writing this

no. Any Forums has mostly lost any sort of authenticity and has become more of a themepark for redditor tourists, a platform for every normies kneejerk, shallow political dogma and a slum or fragile niggers who cant stand any criticism of rap.

Even if I never was a full blown Any Forumstant, I liked to come here from other boards every now and again back in the day. It's really horrifying what happened to this place, I don't think there is any board where the drop in post quality has been this dramatic and noticable.

That being said, I sometimes manage to squeeze a good thread out of this board, albeit a short and sweet one.

2006-2010 Any Forums was best Any Forums

Tell me more about this old Any Forums? What did I miss?

Attached: Roy Batty.jpg (474x237, 9.71K)

Why does everyone bitch about the kpop threads? They're good containment threads. You should be bitching about the Wpop threads because they aren't containing shit. Better yet we should have boomer rock generals to avoid every thread being about some washed up buttrock band.

Because there is more than one, simple as.

You dont deserve it.

Any Forums is kill get out while you can
NOW

Honestly Any Forums is better now.

this board is digshit just turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Creatively bankrupt zoomie faggots have completely ruined this board. Their entire lives in front of a screen consooming advertisement and corporate slime, and now they're here with their empty fucking heads and shit taste to explain to you why Neutral Milk Hotel actually sucks and why you should listen to Limp Bizkit instead, without a hint of irony.

They type /thread at the end of their own posts, call themselves chads, and hamfistedly spam soijaks next to whatever they don't like as though it's an actual argument.
This board is trash now. I barely come here anymore

>What's new
buttrock, pop-punk, top 40 pop etc.

It makes me hysterically happy your nigger board is ruined, insufferable pieces of shit. hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaAHAHHAHAAH

How old are you lmao
You seem a little too old to still be browsing Any Forums

Just leave OP
they're nothing left for you here unless you want to become a complete shitposter
most Any Forums threads die within 10 posts

Oh look, it's one of the aforementioned 40iq zoomers who unironically loves Limp Bizkit and wpop. Probably has mantits, acne, terrible posture, and a faggy poodle cut.
I still like to shitpost here occasionally, and I already found another spot to have decent discussions about music.
By the time retards like you find it, I'll already be on to the next. Have fun wallowing in shit for the rest of your life

PROJECTION, why dont you bitch and cry more about the death of your faggot ass board you dumb nigger