Right Wing Music

Discuss music with right wing themes or made by right wing musicians.
Old project by Tony Wakeford of Sol Invictus. Musically its hit or miss but the lyrics of this song in particular are pretty good
youtu.be/PqVdsZFioss

Attached: a0346336665_10.jpg (1200x1200, 275.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i7BosgAKzQY
argentbeacon.com
bitchute.com/video/tdJx8sUUkP6O/
bitchute.com/video/CwDaGAnSaABB/
youtu.be/1mCExFZBxX0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs-eNdjF8ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This song is probably satire but I really like the lyrics as well

youtu.be/i7BosgAKzQY

Sol Invictus sucks and Death In June is hit or miss. What do you mean by right wing musicians? Do you mean specifically far right nationalist musicians? There are some good cuckservative and libertardian musicians. As far as nationalist musicians I can only really think of Burzum and Peste Noire as being of note.

argentbeacon.com has a lot of music from internet White Nationalists like Sven from TRS and Emily Youcis.

Liberal music is fascist or selfish. I like their selfish side better

Smashing pumpkins

Specifically far right. No lolberts or conservatives because they suck and constantly compromise with liberals.

I don't care about the musician's political orientation. but i think white nationalist music shouldn't be blocked from streaming apps.

This is from the wikipedia for Current 93's album Swastikas for Noddy. Absolutely insane.

“I was obsessed with Noddy,” David Tibet recalled in a 2011 interview, in reference to the album. “I took a load of acid on the top of the house where Rose McDowall was living and I had a vision of Noddy crucified in the sky and it really impressed me… as you would expect. The next day I just went mad for buying Noddy. Before I’d seen him crucified I wasn’t any more interested in him than any other kid who’s read Noddy as a child. I was taking such a huge amount of speed at the time that I had a massive amount of energy so I just started hoovering around and would come back with bin-liners full of anything with Noddy on. Rugs, mugs, jugs, didn’t matter, bought it all, to the extent that I started wandering around London wearing a red Noddy hat with a bell on the end. Which was possibly not a good move to make in terms of fashion…"

Fascism is inherently right wing you dumb teenager, not everything slightly authoritarian is fascist.

Okay, then you have less than ten bands to listen to and they're all meme black metal and neofolk.

lol is he talking about the children's cartoon?

Yes

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 72.94K)

absolutely based

Most liberal songs are fascistic.

bitchute.com/video/tdJx8sUUkP6O/

Attached: 771039.jpg (400x615, 33.66K)

Liberals are Fascists? That's a dumbified, very poor explanation-wise Marxist lens focused on class and economicist arrogance by supposing that radical Fascists would anyhow help preserve the a liberal democracy and thus its values, which could easily be disputed due to the strong value that culture plays in Fascist discourse. I wouldn't expect a patronizing leftist like you to see that sort of nuance though, not even in concrete examples when center right and left parties united to stop the Front National's rise to power in France or how Golden Dawn was effectively criminalized under a center right ruling party. According to you, that's all pretending, those demonic corporations surely play 4D chess behind the curtains to secretly help elect regimes that would subvert political control radically and try to control them as well.

Modern leftist's insistence on ideology and economics being inherently linked is just laughable.

Dude I am right wing but you fucking NIGGERS need to take the hint and right wing music that isn't by a classical composer is going to be DOGSHIT 99% of the time. Also if you think any of the neofolk faggots are right leaning boy are you delusional. If you want to larp over trvd music or whatever you should give up and just commit to literature, as that's the only domain right wing artists even come close to rivaling liberal artists in importance and popularity.

Attached: 1614011668536.jpg (377x500, 46.46K)

It's a real shame that Sven stopped doing parodies

bitchute.com/video/CwDaGAnSaABB/

Learn to have some fun
youtu.be/1mCExFZBxX0

dude Peter Steele's political opinions were like directly in line with what contemporary Democrats like Pelosi say they believe and he was an atheist while writing the majority of music he put out. HOW DOES THAT QUANTIFY HIM AS A CONSERVATIVE MUSICIAN TO YOU?????? You guys can just admit that you like art by faggots, nothing wrong with admitting that because its very hard to find good conservative musicians

The song is about a race war dude the lyrical content is pretty right wing

Poor man's Joy Division
It's like JD if it was fronted by the Simple As guy

this stuff is okay, don't care for the politics
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs-eNdjF8ho
play's into their game, out in the open it is far easier to ridicule

>"People ask me, ‘Are you right-wing or left-wing?’ I’m chicken-wing. I’m afraid of everything. I’m afraid to take sides. I’m a Groucho-Marxist, because I don’t know if it was Duck Soup or one of those movies…he even had a song, being a Groucho-Marxist [he begins to sing] Whatever it is, we’re against it…whatever it is… And that’s Type O Negative’s motto: Whatever it is we’re against it. That’s it. We don’t take sides. We’re against everything."

Right wingers can't use google. It pains me to share opinions with you guys because of how fucking inept we are in everything that isn't industry and business. Maybe we should make some good music guys instead of pretending bad folk by fake neo nazis who stick dicks up their asshole is good?

Also if you think the very concept of a race war is "right wing" you are extremely ill informed. Maybe read any black nationalist?

Black nationalists are right-wing you retard.

This, black nationalism, Asian nationalism, etc... can be freely published and even promoted in the compulsory education system, but white nationalism is prohibited. I don't support it, but it shouldn't be censored

Not really theyre usually marxists if they aren't just dumb niggers but the majority of white nationalists or nazis would not be opposed to a race war