Tame Impala is a decent Aussie band. Zoomie favourite

>Tame Impala is a decent Aussie band. Zoomie favourite.
>Yanks and Brits "discover" Tame Impala
>OOOHHH MY GAWD SO UNDERRATRED HAHAHAHAHA HES SO QUIRKY AND INDIE AND AUSTRALIAN! LITERALLY ME
>Tame is now giganormie trash for foreigners
Stop stealing and ruining our music and culture. You already did it with AC/DC and you call Midnight Oil a one hit wonder. Fuck offff

Attached: 538d02a1f19885c2ca60480e31f1b3a3.jpg (770x513, 81.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4gFXxqJhy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who

I don't anyone has ever thought lame impala was anything other than giganormie trash for white girls.

This shit happened fucking 7 years ago when Currents came out, even 10 years ago Lonerism was practically normiecore

You should be proud that your stupid dirty country produced something half recognizably good.

it's more surprise that something from that cultureless isolated rock is anything other than complete garbage

Australians lead the world in modern culture lmao

dolecore is pretty good
this

Reminder Americans think Gotye is a one hit wonder, despite him being massive in the indie scene.

Hey bro. My grandpa absolutely loved Midnight Oil. I'm a 90s kid, and he got me into both Midnight Oil and Pink Floyd when I was like 9.
He had some pretty fucking cool taste in music for an old fart.

huh?
he has like 3 hits locally idk if I would call him "massive in the indie scene"

Nobody ruined AC/DC. They’re still dope.

Guy hasn't released an album since 2011, he literally just cashed in somebody you used to know and peaced out, pretty wild desu.

They were always pretty boring
True

I like Tame Impala......

Attached: 1649976309829.jpg (1280x1784, 136.9K)

Fucking disgrace to Australia. Horrendously corny, horrifically gay.

I find them a confusing mix of genres. Not comfortable.

If Tame Impala is a "decent" Aussie band, then what's a good or great Aus band of the modern era? Besides King Gizzard

You Am I
>modern era
>>>>modern australian music
Don't do it

Amyl and the Sniffers

king gizz's sister band The murlocs has some real bangers, garage rock stuff, vocals can get annoying on some songs but others it shines
Highlights:
Daily Agony
Noble Soldier
Skyrocket
wondrous star
(if you cant tell, old locomotive is their best album)

Thank you.
youtube.com/watch?v=f4gFXxqJhy4
Always liked them more than King Gizz
Great fucking band

king gizz is uber nerd circle jerk music, its good but its music that need full attention and isnt something to just put on in the car.