Why is he so arrogant?

Why is he so arrogant?

Attached: beato.jpg (580x435, 109.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVObozka9YY
youtube.com/watch?v=18akgRCBg3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why does he dress like a 1999 ska punk artist

His wife's dad bought all of his gear for him so he's basically got 0 skin in the game

social media fame went to his head

Beato makes a lot of clickbait videos and beato army is cringe, but most of his arguments are reasonable, I think he's afraid of being sued

theory is for nerds that think they can study their way into being artists with god given talent

this. music boomer is usually spot on with his observations

perfect pitch and he can literally play and write any music there is

>skin in the game
As-salamu alaykum, Nassim

People who actually know wtf they're talking about but sprinkle in a bit of opinion tend to appear that way.

Beato at least has some success in country or something

I wish he would try to write an actual song at least once, he's in his 50's, with actual work with songwriters, good ear and still hasn't try it yet?

but is it worth listening to?

banished to youtubeland in eternal music teacher damnation

youtube.com/watch?v=GVObozka9YY
but he has

You know hearing shit effort at singing and his lack of effort at trying to improve it and also seeing him always play the two Beatles songs he knows on guitar makes my blood boil a bit, that's the contrary of a good musician to me, always striking to get better and better and expand. But yet he tries to give the impression of being a music expert or some shit, it feels so disingenuous

>Co-written with other four people

Any input you give in the studio is credited. That's how so many names appear in the credits these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=18akgRCBg3g
here's his old 90's band

I kneel

First accomplish one single thing your life aside from cooming, and then lecture us on how he isn't living up to your "standards you insect.
useless zoomers are so insufferable