What music should I listen to in order to get my mind off of suicide and a breakup?

What music should I listen to in order to get my mind off of suicide and a breakup?

Attached: 5F3306DD-7DEB-4994-80E6-D6198AA5505F.jpg (622x617, 22.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85BvT5X6WSo
youtu.be/vrVJ6Hev3Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=hwxTEcHnC1o
youtube.com/watch?v=EhXBa0KPfBo&list=PLjp6-ltL_TnL_-KDKiaZ3y9Sfwt3TVAab
youtu.be/Z0_PveRub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=y4OL75HLjjU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bladee

New Order

no music is gonna stop that
for that to stop you have to deal with the problems, what causes you to be suicidal?

I wish I could go to sleep that early

Trannycore isn't going to cheer up OP.
Unfortunately this (), fren. Good luck. Just remember that it's all peaks and valleys. Why call it quits down in a valley? You're going to be fine, time will fly by and before you know it you'll have another GF, and your situation will likely have improved.
It's going to be okay, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=85BvT5X6WSo

Maybe you guys can give me some insight on what to do.

I ran into my ex by chance today and we talked for a while. She’s on campus this semester with her new boyfriend, and I told her that I regretted how things ended between us. She’s aware that I have had suicidal thoughts, and has said that she hasn’t blocked me because she wants to be a resource available so she can support me. However, she said that we can’t be “buddies” or friends, as her new boyfriend was bothered in the past by us going out together for drinks and she can’t get over the bad experiences she had with me. She said that while she wouldn’t be interested in hanging out, she would still be friendly and chat for a bit if we still saw each other with mutual friends.

Is it really over? Is there nothing I can do to re-attract her?

The breakup and feeling that I’ll never find love.

Yes dipshit it's over, no reconciliation don't even try you'll come off like a fucking simp and an asshole

Why would I come across as an asshole?

Brother, give it up. Forget about her. If you're really fixated on trying to get her back, the more desperate you seem, the more repulsed she'll be.
It's practically hard-wired into her, and expressing your suicidal thoughts to her will only disgust her further, deep down.
So you're a zoomer in college, I've been exactly where you are brother. It feels like the end of the world but you literally have your whole life ahead of you. Don't waste another fucking second pining for that girl. Get your shit together and build yourself up.
I know it all sounds cliche, bet seriously, go to the gym and take care of yourself. I'd just stop talking to her and drop her cold, don't be vindictive or angry, just calmly shut it down. Wish her luck and say goodbye. 6 months to a year down the road, you're in better shape and have another girl at your side, or are just generally going out with the bois and enjoying your life... show some resilience and watch and see if she doesn't slide into your DMs to "check on you".

tl;dr you aren't going to get her back by guilting her into it. Alongside that pity will be disgust. Get your shit together and fix yourself up, you're a young buck so it'll be easy to get fit. Sow your oats. Don't show any weakness publicly.

I was in a similar situation a few years back when I was in uni. Got broken up with right before finals, was suicidal, kept trying to win her back.

Just took time to move on. I thought my life was over, I would never be happy again, all that jazz. And yeah, it sucked for a good while. But the only path forward is doing your best to move on.

Stop talking to her. Delete her number. Clearly you're not socially inept if you had a girlfriend, do stuff with your friends, spend time outside of your room. Lift, learn a hobby, do something productive and better yourself. Process it and move on, there's greener pastures out there.

youtu.be/vrVJ6Hev3Ys

death metal, while lifting weights at the gy

m

youtube.com/watch?v=hwxTEcHnC1o

the most loud and in your face way to tell you to stop feeling sorry for yourself, no point in staying in that rut, dont stay stuck in the past the future is in your hands

Just embrace it faggot and kys. Also Black Metal.

I listened to Pet Sounds over and over. I cried like a little bitch. A lot of the advice in here is just bullshit and jokes. Don't let it get to your head. What I learned is that you need to set some time aside to feel sorry for yourself and be a little bitch. But you need to put a limit on it. 1-2 weeks is alright I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhXBa0KPfBo&list=PLjp6-ltL_TnL_-KDKiaZ3y9Sfwt3TVAab
This album is very good for flushing all the emotional shit. Helps that it was written by a bipolar guy going through a breakup.

Attached: blue-october-consent-to-treatment-2000-18465.jpg (500x500, 52.85K)

youtu.be/Z0_PveRub_M
>THE TOUCH OF YOUR HAND IS MAKING ME CRAZY
>DJ DUBBI OFF THAT BEAT

Fucking playlists.
Here's a good song off it.
youtube.com/watch?v=y4OL75HLjjU

Code Orange