Let's be honest here mike probably was on drugs and he literally looked into the fridge and saw the pepsi right there...

let's be honest here mike probably was on drugs and he literally looked into the fridge and saw the pepsi right there he could have gotten it for himself but was looking for an excuse to fight with his mom.

Attached: img.png (2518x1312, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y13LOuBgtOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mike was a big boy and could get the Pepsi himself, why did he have to ask his mom to get it?

this, if I asked my mom to "bring me a pepsi" back when i was little she would have beat my ass and told me to fuck off, what is this shit, what a lazy idiot

You might even say that he was
A punk lmao

Finally a good thread on Any Forums
What's even stranger is that back in 1983 no company other than pepsi had invented branding yet

Attached: all i wanted was a pepsi.png (1225x582, 765.52K)

ALL I WANTED WAS A PEPSI

ALL I WANT IS A PEPSI, AND SHE WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO ME
ALL I WANTED WAS A PEPSI, JUST ONE PEPSI, AND SHE WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO ME
JUST A PEPSI

Attached: 1626431062915.jpg (806x846, 486.12K)

>mmm liquid blu

heard this album the other day for the first time and holy shit i was impressed actually, sad they fell off cause they had some serious talent.

His dad in the video was the Eraserhead dude

Thundercat played with them in much later years
lesser known fact

reminds me of the props they used in repo man youtube.com/watch?v=Y13LOuBgtOY

>cookies
>what thins
>bread
>in the fridge
mike did nothing wrong his mom was nuts that shit's going stale so fast

you might even say he was..
a crossover thrash

The point of the song is that he can't do what he wants and feels trapped, and because he feels trapped he turns to a vice.

Mike's mom then confronts him about his vice, and because he is either too young or too stupid to comprehend his situation, he changes the subject.

In doing so the song both presents an accurate representation of, as well provides a satirical take on the nature of dysfunctional American families. "Pepsi" could have been anything, he could have asked mom to make him a grilled cheese or take out his trash and the song would have worked just as well.

He could've asked for a loaf of fresh bread and some good cheese or roast beef and you would've enjoyed the song much more

those items don't cost the same as a pepsi. we're gonna cancel you. yourmnakt
career is finished.

Why does that mom look like a man in a dress

>Pepsi contains caffeine
>Caffeine is a drug
>Mfw his mom was right

Attached: R.jpeg-13.jpg (479x361, 18.13K)

actually being on drugs and paranoid seems like a valid intepretation

because that's a man