What made rymers become so retarded?

Real genres are being replaced with fake meme genres, all good old users are now banned, all interesting lists and reviews are getting deleted en masse, every second release is associated with lgbt, anime or nazi/racism/transphobia which affects the rating, anime, rap and videogame music is getting more recognition than classical music, comment box is filled with deranged and evil people. What's going on?

Attached: 5234v3242x2x.png (384x596, 8.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hamiltonin.mugshots.zone/tyson-baldwin-taylor-ruth-mugshot-07-27-2022/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None of these things matter. Especially not the comment boxes

hey im friends with liamraptor :3

Rymers are exactly what you get when you combine a music database with a social media platform
The majority of the userbase has more interest in sharing opinions than actually taking the time and effort to developing them

>filled with deranged and evil people
Those are just teenagers who were raised by the internet

>rap and videogame music is getting more recognition than classical music
that's been the case for the last 20 years dumbass

who cares, i only use rym to get music recs, imagine actaully trying to be apart of the community there, LOL

>anime, rap and videogame music is getting more recognition than classical music,
No one cares about classical

>Real genres are being replaced with fake meme genres
yeah why is this?? genuinely the worst genre names ive seen cropped up on there in the past few months
"big music"

One thing I noticed recently is they are trying to remove all mentions of 'Walter Carlos' on Wendy Carlos' page. This goes against RYM's rules since you have to label stuff accurately for the release and earlier releases are labelled Walter instead of Wendy. It's funny looking at the history for the page and seeing someone tried to get rid of 'Walter' a couple years ago and was denied, then it was tried again and removed unquestioned.

hi

We lost our way once we stopped following antiwarhol religiously

Attached: 1536429160243.jpg (572x572, 36.19K)

hi

This, there's been a huge influx of zoomers since like 2018 for whatever reason, its just generation demographic shift

bratty is essentially a clout martyr

cringe zoomers attention grabers

this, rym used to always just be about boomer rock and metal

literal boomer era > trannie zoomer era > cringie mucore Any Forums incel millenial era

Let this be a reminder of what became of avant teens when they grow up

hamiltonin.mugshots.zone/tyson-baldwin-taylor-ruth-mugshot-07-27-2022/

Attached: 04kwoXcNOHr52iDmfF22.jpg (640x480, 24.23K)

what user is this and what did they do?

Hardboiledbabe who was super famous on this board and on tumblr like five years ago

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-21-19-56-06~2.png (720x1032, 564.04K)

o yea i remember her. i remember her being larger. whatd she do just some leftist activist shit?