Today

I will listen to Kate Bush

Attached: 1632857847216.jpg (4800x2880, 360.87K)

Stranger Things than that have happened.

>sings about fucking her brother
yeah, no thanks

Attached: 1659801499303015.png (500x707, 754.1K)

she cute

i have a big backlog of Kate Bush torrents but i have to go through each one of them, find them, organize them, and make sure theyre the right pressing before listening. fuck

Is that the Stranger Things lady?

Ok, I'm actually listening right now. Starting with the Wuthering Heights single which I think was her first official release. It's pretty awesome, reminds me of Christmas for some reason. Weird voice though. I can see why normies didn't pick this up in the 70s

>After being delayed for two months, "Wuthering Heights" was officially released in early 1978 and entered the top forty in the official singles chart in the United Kingdom at number twenty-seven on 18 February,[26] and quickly rose to number one three weeks later dethroning ABBA's "Take a Chance on Me" from the top spot.[27] Bush became the first female artist to have an entirely self-penned number one hit in the UK.[28] The single release unwittingly pitted Bush against another female vocalist also charting with her first UK hit: Debbie Harry with her band Blondie and their single "Denis". Amid much public discussion about the two singers' respective merits, Bush came out on top, while Blondie stalled at number two.[29][30] "Wuthering Heights" remained at number one for a month until it was replaced at the top by Brian and Michael's celebration of the then-recently deceased artist L. S. Lowry, "Matchstalk Men and Matchstalk Cats and Dogs".[31] Bush's début single finished the year as the tenth highest-selling and was certified gold by the British Phonographic Industry, denoting sales of over half a million.

masterpiece from stranger things
>i have a big backlog of Kate Bush torrents but i have to go through each one of them, find them, organize them, and make sure theyre the right pressing before listening. fuck
the absolute STATE of torrent fags

wtf, why dont my parents/normies know about her pre-Stranger Things then?

>in the United Kingdom
oh, maybe this is why

Attached: cover.jpg (1500x1500, 1.31M)

next person below this post who listens to Kate Bush will be raped in their sleep tonight by brack peepo

Listened to Never For Ever earlier.... Blow Away finally clicked ig

Its over

kate bush fags still haven't discovered soulseek?

Running up that hill
Running down that road

Post your top five Kate songs, user. Mine are in no specific order
>Rubberband girl
>James and the cold gun
>The Wedding List
>Wuthering Heights
>Eat the Music

That shit series already ended, why are the bots still here?

Only singer broad I would have gone down on if she asked. Sorry, I'm a groupie.

I want to eat Kate's bush

>go to Cincinnati
>”alternative” station plays Running Up That Hill 6-7 times a day

>Heights
>Hill
>Cloudbusting
>Babushka

just scrap the rest, it's all shite