Why doesnt she get more respect?

She started out as the singer for Faith No More back in 1982, and then in the mid 1980s she played with pretty much everyone who became someone in Riot Grrrl music. The first Hole LP is more uncompromising than anything Nirvana did.

Attached: Life_Ball_2014_Courtney_Love_Crop.png (640x717, 867.42K)

misogyny, simple as. C-Love is a fantastic singer and lyricist

imagine if Kurt didn't die she could have gone even further but her career was tarnished forever

>The first Hole LP is more uncompromising than anything Nirvana did
And 1000 times worse.

Good enough to tour europe co-headlining with Mudhoney

>bad vocals, bad songwriting and bad playing is achtually...LE GOOD

Attached: soy glasses1.png (768x768, 34.63K)

Honestly, Hole is a pretty good band. But I hate Courtney Love enough not to listen to them.

don't talk shit about mudhoney in the Courtney Love thread

you described alternative music accurately, but what point are you trying to make?

>you described alternative music accurately
Nope. Tons and tons of great songwriting, great vocals and great musicians in alternative rock

Name five

Not the same guy but fine:
1. REM
2. Joy Division
3. Bauhaus
4. Bad Religion
5. Television

Want 5 more? 50 more? Dipshit.

Live, Faith No More, Manic Street Preachers, Jane's Addiction and Catherine Wheel

None of those are 1980/90s alternative/indie, fuckwad

>all except Television are mediocre-to-terrible musicians

LMAO which dimension are you from? NM you're probably in the alternative reality where Britney Spears is alt-rock.

Didn't she achieve success with Live Through This and Celebrity Skin? Things were really goof for her at that time. She mostly got into trouble for running her mouth like an idiot. She enjoys pushing people's buttons.

>You
>Moron

>goof
I mean good

>REM
Colleger Rock/Jangle
>Joy Division
Post punk
>Bauhaus
Goth
>Bad Religion
Punk
>Television
Rock'n'Roll

I don't understand your point. But I'm betting I'm not the first person on this board to not understand what the fuck you're trying to say.