Leak it leak it leak it

leak it leak it leak it

Attached: wotp.jpg (1440x1440, 620.53K)

This but unironically

since when's Any Forums so into muse

leak it leak it leak it leak it leak it leak it leak it leak it

>these singles
jesus christ guys, how can you be excited for this

Attached: 1559662816750.webm (1280x544, 1.02M)

keep it keep it keep it

one or mutliple people are making muse threads all the time for an unknown reason. it hasn't gone unnoticed. maybe this album release is this the reason.

Attached: 1647055789608.jpg (432x395, 155.05K)

>people like a good band
>*user will remember that*

take a leak on it

The singles were awful though, at this point Muse is never coming out with anything good

this shit is Imagine Dragons tier

Wow! You guys all have such superior tastes! I'm in awe of how awesome your opinions are! I can tell that you all have massive penises that would dwarf a skyscraper, too, since you're so vocal about not liking Muse. And the way you take offense to someone else daring to like something you don't? Astounding. Three cheers for these anons. Truly gods among men.

Won't Stand Down was great
Break it to Me from Simulation was kino
Reapers was kino
Survival and Supremacy were kino
MK Ultra and Exogenesis was kino
at their very worst they're still putting out some really good material

Attached: 2T1VE2VKAP.png (958x956, 914.53K)

Radiohead fans have tiny dicks.

They're also depressed as fuck, and treat that as a point of pride. Disgusting subhumans. Ignoring the fact that Radiohead hasn't had a decent album for 22 years, their fans still fellate themselves with a misplaced sense of self-importance.

Cmon bro In Rainbows was great and the b-sides were just as good

You literally think Muse is good lol. You are eternally pleb
Did a Radiohead fan molest you or something

>In Rainbows
Pure fantasy. The only reason it became popular in the first place is because the basicaly gave it away for free on release, at a moment in history when everyone and their grandma was suddenly discovering the internet. In Rainbows is a boring album that sounds like a parody of Radiohead. The b-sides are even worse.

Radiohead sucks, period. They're legitimately bad musicians. Their music is so awful you retards literally force yourselves to "enjoy" their boring shit. Good music is supposed to be instantly catchy, if you have to repeatedly listen to something in order to appreciate it than you're an autistic fucktard with too much time on your hands.

def need a leak so I can hear how bad this thing is

>You literally think Muse is good
I don't need to "think". I "know"