Is Albini finally blacklisted yet?

Is Albini finally blacklisted yet?

Attached: 1602446615855.jpg (1000x500, 42.77K)

His career was on the ropes after that comment he made about sandwiches but after the shit came out about him being a degenerate pedophile the music industry has decided to take him back in

Im seeing Shellac in September, pretty stoked

Make a sign about roast beef and hold it where he can see

Attached: 1660870774120425.png (1120x822, 256.67K)

kek

op here. i'm trans btw

He's unironically right, but americans would rather get buttblasted and ruin a man's career than stop stuffing their fat faces with corn syrup drenched goyslop.

>As I'm maturing
You're 61 dude

Kek

fuckin lmao

Someone should tell him

Attached: 1660900080338267.jpg (437x318, 21.07K)

>faggot who hates jews pretending he's not morbidly obese and unlovable

>spends the 1980s on a steady diet of Slim Jims and spite
>An enterprising and energetic crew of young Black musicians suggest the music festival shuttle stop off at McDonalds so everyone can get a satisfying meal.
>sloppy woppy seethes and writes a racist post on his forums, resembling the ramblings of white-supremacist provocateur Jim Goad
>Gives interviews to justify his reasoning
>Tyler is a bad person because he wanted him to consume McDonalds
>His dearly beloved friend, Peter Sotos, is a good person whom he implicitly trusts, and has only asked him to consume cp

Attached: kiddiepunk.png (537x142, 35.36K)

Attached: me gusta.png (300x614, 255.76K)

Even reddit doesn't care
>Every six months or so someone discovers some deliberately provocative edgelord shit he said/did in the 80s and tries to cancel him on twitter again

>Looks to me like he's just amused by weird shit.

>If this is true I am dissapointed. However, this information won't prevent me to listen to his music

>Isn’t this just Steve being an edgelord in the 80’s? Who gives a shit.

By the way I won't ''go back''. I found this via google.

go back

Don't use that one. It's cobbled together from different zines and stripped of context. Don't be dishonest.
go back to losing money on online poker.

Attached: puremag.jpg (1053x504, 238.79K)

He's woke and Cobain approved so he'll get away with it unscathed

go back

His name isn't mainstream enough to be known by people who would actually care enough to cancel him.

you roast beef shills are fucking hilarious