Why is country music so hated?

Why is Country Music so maligned by so many Muso's and the mainstream?
It's unironically one of the best genres across the board. A lot of super atmospheric songs, a lot of fun bangers (pic related), a lot of super emotional lyrical songs. It's extremely fun to sing along to, a lot of super talented instrumental musicians, I honestly don't get it.
Sure you get absolute dogshit in the genre especially country-pop, but that's like 1% of the music and there is dogshit in every genre especially once it gets mashed with crappy pop music, but even a lot of country pop is amazing, Dolly Parton, Elvis, Kenny Rogers ffs.
Honestly, why does country get shit on so much?

Attached: hank williams.jpg (800x534, 20.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SGTpZGziax8
youtu.be/LI8khooPyJk
youtu.be/ULKmb3_P_N8
youtu.be/fw_Codf29Pw?t=244
youtu.be/Xkl36pu8aLY
youtu.be/E3aDzQCPi44
youtu.be/8YDjTvJhuxw
youtu.be/bBBOw2ZLwqI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1QE4fIKvgV4
youtube.com/watch?v=c1zJzr-kWsI
youtu.be/U1DitiUE95s?t=187
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any musician who is worth taking seriously will always admire or at least respect country music. It's actually the litmus test for anyone involved with popular music

Attached: tumblr_5f71570326cf32913d40ffa96ecc556c_f37b11ce_540.jpg (540x673, 75.73K)

Jews hate white people

Seems like it’s having a bit of a reappraisal currently amongst normies.

Yeah

And country music is the embodiment of white culture, even though there are clear black influences in it.

There is a nice new wave of stuff, Colter Wall, IV and the Strange Band, Sturgil Simpson that might succeed in redefining the genre the way that outlaw country musicians did In the 70’s.

It's "conservative/Republican white people music" that is all it is.

Completely ignores that the political leaning of most Country is very class based left wing.

Poor people getting fucked over by the system/bosses.

>even though there are clear black influences in it.
And most black music was influenced by Country Music. It was the Zietgeist music of the 20s-70s. Black people were listening to the Opry as much as white people.

Americans don’t understand what labor is because 95 percent of them have never been given a chance to do a real job.

HeLL YeAH

Attached: A-340180-1329486966.jpg (600x778, 123.44K)

it was still being successfully incorporated up to the late '90s
youtu.be/SGTpZGziax8
youtu.be/LI8khooPyJk
youtu.be/ULKmb3_P_N8
>pic related
>It's unironically one of the best genres
yeah 70 years ago
>Sure you get absolute dogshit in the genre especially country-pop, but that's like 1% of the music
more like 99% at this point
>Dolly Parton, Elvis, Kenny Rogers
good picks a lot of people don't realize how serious of an artist dolly parton is
youtu.be/fw_Codf29Pw?t=244
youtu.be/Xkl36pu8aLY
youtu.be/E3aDzQCPi44
>Honestly, why does country get shit on so much?
got taken over by jason aldean beer truck right-wing music the type henry rollins is talking about here
youtu.be/8YDjTvJhuxw
and of course that has a lot to do with the fact that hicks were the only people willing to buy CD's instead of digital for the last 20 years so country has been making bank on garbage. lot easier to make cash off CD's as opposed to internet hits
ok pol zoomer

nashville user here and i can only tell you why i personally hate country music - because it is music for stupid people

argue all you want but the lyrics are consistently lowest-common-denominator tripe, and the sound itself is reflective of a kind of backwoods laziness

it appeals to a lot of people
a lot of stupid people

Gotta be honest I enjoy a lot of country pop. It’s like they discovered the perfect pop song formula and just shove “country lyrics” into it. Something about it is so goofy but so catchy. Better than all of /wpop/ and hyperpop shit by a mile. youtu.be/bBBOw2ZLwqI

In other words music for the average North American.

>Pseudo-intellectual retard can’t relate to the masses of people
NGMI

Have you ever heard a rap song?

Because modern pop country is pretty bad and that's a lot of people's main exposure to it.

“Well some say I'm not country
And that's just fine with me
'Cause I don't wanna be country
With some faggot looking over at me
They say that I'm ill-mannered
That I'm gonna self-destruct
But if you know what I'm thinkin'
You'll know that pop country really sucks
So I'm here to put the "dick" in Dixie
And the "cunt" back in country
'Cause the kind of country I hear now days
Is a bunch of fuckin' shit to me
They say that I'm ill-mannered
Well we're losing all the outlaws
That had to stand their ground
And they're being replaced by these kids
From a manufactured town
And they don't have no idea
About sorrow and woe
'Cause they're all just too damn busy
Kissin' ass on Music Row
So I'm here to put the "dick" in Dixie
And the "cunt" back in country
'Cause the kind of country I hear nowdays
Is a bunch of fuckin' shit to me
And they say that I'm ill-mannered
And if you know what I'm thinkin'
You'll know that pop country really sucks“

Hank III wrote a song about this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1QE4fIKvgV4

Yeah man, when I think of the standard Hip Hop fan, I think intellectual gentlemen.
Only dumb people would listen to something like Townes van Zandt, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings etc.

Attached: hiphopenjoyer.jpg (400x301, 26.37K)

Dolly is a gem. The 60's and 70's saw great acts like Jim Reeves, Chet Atkins, and Roy Clark. Outlaw country is peak.
Other user is right though most modern country is nothing more than a Nashville packaged product for retards a la Toby Keith.

youtube.com/watch?v=c1zJzr-kWsI
Also skills playing guitar with those nails of hers.

because it's white music
that's why it's hated. the people who do it sound very white and conservative
it's mostly liberal whites and non-whites who shit on it

i think the k-rose station ib gta san andreas was one of the best stations in that game

Attached: mina's horse and t-rex impersonation 1633561151444.webm (1280x720, 2.21M)

youtu.be/U1DitiUE95s?t=187
No idea how Sierra Ferrell isn't considered the queen of country at the moment. She should be way more popular than she is.

Attached: sierraferrell.png (1182x695, 1.94M)

Jews stigmatized White Americana culture in the late 90s/early 80s to pave the way for low IQ hip hop and black culture to permeate the mainstream.