Why do they make so much better music than the rest of the world?

Why do they make so much better music than the rest of the world?

Attached: download.png (284x178, 7.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I8UUTsWVGtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol. lmao even.

Attached: sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff-61284105.png (600x600, 419.03K)

freedom of speech led to freedom of expression before anyone else

They don't, they just have more (((money))) to spend on promotion and advertising.

>negroes bragging about how many American women (whores) they had sex with over primitive FL Studio instrumentals
>skinny white faggots with nasal voices singing about not getting any pussy over shitty "Lo-Fi" guitar riffs
>degenerate transvestites mumbling something about penises over generic Garage Rock for 20 minutes, therefore making it artsy
>negroes bitching about white people over an R&B loop
>trannies and junkies screaming Dr Seuss lyrics over badly played UK Punk riffs
>druggies screaming over construction work in the background
>I'm So Quirky woman (cunt) Singer/Songwriter garbage
>badly played African music mixed with badly played Post-Punk
>Pop Classical with shrieking male voices that sound like they haven't hit puberty yet
>College dudes failed at Prog and decided to cop out and call their shit "post-rock" and "Math Rock"
>Retro everything
>Anti-Establishment music that was funded by the CIA
>Badly played Metal that basically stole from NWOBHM and UK Hardcore but lacked any substance and nuance of the genres
>Negroes noodling for 30 minutes straight while thinking that this is somehow a good replacement for the lack of high brow culture in their country.
>Britpop and Glam Rock for wussies (Power Pop)
>so bad at playing and composing they called it "noise rock"
>so devoid of any modern culture they have to put REVIVAL after every genre they dig up from the grave
>so shit at composing genuine and emotional Classical they had to invent hack genres like Minimalism (the IKEA of music)
>Audience so retarded they took a song disrespecting their country as an unofficial Patriotic anthem
>Failed to produce any good Big Music

Truly the GOAT of music, thank you Americans for forcing your "culture" on us.

Attached: us flag.png (1200x632, 7.11K)

large, diverse population

>Failed to produce any good Big Music
We are completely btfo by this. I kneel.

Diversity being our strength

Wrong pic OP.

Attached: japan-map.jpg (1945x2182, 425.59K)

Spbp

Evangelical protestants. No, really. Every black person learns music and perfomance from church. A ton of whites do too, though not to as great of a degree. If you're a serious Christian and your church values music, you have a huge leg up over other people.

This goes back a long ways, too. Palestrina and Bach were both 100% products of the church.

Wrong because the best music usually comes from people who are pretty secular

Decent bait. What do YOU listen to?

Wrong pick, one day you will understand

Attached: USSR-blank.png (800x503, 11.02K)

Name one (1) genre the US makes the best music in. They're consistently getting mogged by the UK, Germany, Scandinavia, etc.

Maybe in your little bubble of metal or indie fag rock

They make better Fantanocore and Pitchforkcore

And somehow not only do foreigners consume it but also mimick it.

You blew it pal

No lol. my fav band is Swans. Michael Gira is an atheist.

Religion is brainwashing that spreads in human culture just like how cancer spreads in the human body

Attached: 04db1f7362493b753dd124c1d4b39d0a.500x500x1.jpg (500x500, 100.22K)

Name one form of music originating from Japan with world wide mass appeal

Holy based

This guy mogs every single American musician

Attached: letov.jpg (260x310, 22.26K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And yet Celentano and Ramazzoti will always be bigger than BOC or Eagles in Italy. Visotsky will always be bigger in Russia than Johnny Cash. Swedes and Bongs will always mog you in Europe. Germans and Austrians laugh at your Classical attempts. Your nignog blues guitar can't compare to Spanish chads. COPE burger

>makes Steve Albini sound like Toto
Beyond based
youtu.be/I8UUTsWVGtk

I've literally never heard a swans song in my life and have no idea what they even sound like. But I guarantee you're familiar with Elvis, Aretha Franklin, Katy Perry, basically the entire genre of rap, and basically the entire genre of country, right?

I'm only speaking the truth.

I don't hate religious people. I feel really sorry for people whose mind fell victim in the terrible brainwashing propaganda of religious faith, alot of people are devoting their entire life to something that doesn't not even exist, its just sad really

>In Europe

No one cares.

I miss the Siberian post-punk sound