Thoughts on Honca?

Thoughts on Honca?

Attached: 1622051500825.jpg (1080x1350, 210.36K)

Attached: Arca.jpg (465x700, 63.5K)

That's a man

best music troon desu, calls herself a faggot and doesn't pretend she's anything other than what she is, I can respect that
I put Hunter Schafer in the same category, we need more of these and less fat ogres screeching for representation in capeshit

would love to see a grooby collab soon

SOPHIE mogged Arca because she used trangenderism as an actual art/meme. Arca is just some pseud that makes bland music now.

Attached: 1607045627435.jpg (1080x1350, 178.06K)

>she used trangenderism as an actual art/meme
did she though? that may have been the plan according to her ex but we'll never know now

he looks like rosalia

Post-covid there's more performanative queers out there than people with real gender dysphoria. Of course it's more likely that Samuel Long was playing a cheeky act, as he was just a london trust funny (he was dating the Hey QT singer). No coincidence he died about a year after the pressures of 'full HRT commitment' seeped in.

Rosalia looks like her, you mean.

You're both wrong

This ain't Arca anymore, they should just change their name.
Everything from Stretch 1 thru to Arca s/t is canon. Everything after should be acknowledged as a different project all together.

I agree as long as you considering s/t as part of the latter. S/t era was when Bork traumatized Arca and Arca reconsidering their gender.

I'd rather hit that than Grimes

For me s/t is right underneath that threshold. It's not my favorite Arca, that would be Xen & Mutant, but it has its moments. It's the last "Alejandro" album before this person lost themselves.

ew.

Attached: 1431015045809.jpg (272x347, 22.76K)

honk honk

disgusting

lol ur a faggot. thats objectively hotter than grims.

>london
I thought they were from edinburgh?

>tfw SOPHIE's music, technical expertise, and aesthetic vision will forever be overshadowed from now on by her dying in a retarded pointless way straight away and unresolved accusations of not being a 'proper troon' whatever the fuck that's meant to mean given they're all based in artificiality in the first place
feels bad man, unironically starting to think we're in the hellmode timeline, fuck that swiss particle accelerator

I'd fuck her. him.