Now that Anthony Fantano is divorced, does this mean that Punk Revolution Now won?

Now that Anthony Fantano is divorced, does this mean that Punk Revolution Now won?

Attached: Blue Dat Boi.png (201x201, 22.24K)

yes

I hate to sound like an asshole but I genuinely dislike Anthony Fantano as a former fan of his videos pre 2015-2016ish and it genuinely makes me happy to learn that. He's become so much of a gigantic self absorbed faggot who panders to zoomers, and I could forgive that but he's conceited to the gills

No fuck off faggot shill
Who cares

I would cum if Negative XP made a divorce song

I wonder what changed. Melon seemed like the same guy the entire time.

Attached: Fao3dSAWIAAvSHj.jpg (1157x720, 107.22K)

Looks like she's divorcing him and she filed on May 31.

i thought that was the logo for soulseek

No one knows what he's really like outside of his internet persona. He's kept his private life out of the public view up until now when his divorce got leaked. It's funny bc a lot of people are just finding out now tha he was married.

>Melon seemed like the same guy the entire time.
Are you forgetting about all the times he has unironically started crying on streams, including that one Big Thief interview where he started crying about muh adult adhd diagnosis

what has this to do with music?

I really like Fantano, I hope he is doing okay

How could he go through a divorce and not let up on his video output? Shouldn't he be stressed and devastated that things in his relationship didn't work out? Dude hasn't missed a beat and even takes Kanye's divorce lightly when he's presumably going through something similar. Is he actually autistic?

He is probably internalizing it dude.

What goes inside a person's heart does not always equate what they let you see as their public image

Yeah I get you. I guess I'm projecting how I would react and I would definitely be taking a break on making videos. I suppose working through it is the only thing you can really do. The vids must take his mind off things.

no rest for the wicked

Wait what? How unstable do you have to be to cry about an adhd diagnosis? How does this guy have a career on Youtube?

Mate, people going through bad breakups can cry at anything. I went through one a few months ago and I couldn't watch a movie or listen to music without crying.

Oh, it was during a breakup. The guy made it sound like he started crying at an solely because of an adhd diagnosis.

Yup, it seems like the interview was a month before she filed for divorce so things must have been pretty messy behind the scenes. I can't begin to imagine how awful a divorce must be

Oh shit waddup!