Are there overdubbed guitar tracks on this album? I can’t find any info but it certainly sounds like it on some tracks

Are there overdubbed guitar tracks on this album? I can’t find any info but it certainly sounds like it on some tracks

Attached: F4FF2FA4-27C7-499C-8757-D1524721E400.jpg (1400x1265, 159.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EzdQE3fJW2E
youtube.com/watch?v=ruurBqvaltc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idk

I do though

>trust fund baby who came from royalty
>was an athelete in high school
>sister was a famous model
>makes 3 albums of boring lackluster fingerpicked shit
>doesn't get his way for once since the music was so fucking boring
>"why isn't anyone listening? WAAAA!"
>kills himself
wow, great musician

He was a shut in that refused to promote his material, do interviews, only did one or two live shows before calling it quits entirely, and pink moon was recorded randomly at like 4 am when he just walked in and the people there just let him be and do what he wanted out of pity.

I don’t think pink moon has any overdubs they were all one-takes besides the added piano in the title track

i know u guys are being ironical but pls don't be mean to nickie :((

he was so pure

Mans was proof that looks aren't everything. Drake had the looks of a fuckboy but died as a shut-in virgin.

Attached: A-28085-1340891632-1580.jpg (585x450, 91.46K)

basically this. The piano was the only overdub on the album. I can't believe it was record on 24-track tape, that seems so excessive for an album of mostly a guy and his guitar.

Huh? What tracks? You must suck at guitar or something

this can all be true, album is still pretty good

Specifically Place to Be. The playing sounds very percussive while also allowing notes to ring out quite a bit

I know you're a man so I'll let you know he's not really good looking. He has amazing hair but an incel face.

iirc he was unironically showing early onset signs of schizophrenia

eh idk his face looks like a 6/10 at worst. his jaw, chin and eyes are above average. it's hard to tell with his nose and brow ridge in this pic and i cant be bothered to look up him up, but they seem fine. you could reasonably argue that he's higher than a 6

It’s just his style of fingerpicking
youtu.be/EzdQE3fJW2E

Like I said, I can tell you're a man because you don't know his face is slightly below average. His eyes are too close together, he has no cheekbones, his eyebrows are almost nonexistent (very unmasculine), his lips and chin jut out giving his face a slight horse quality, his face is too long in general, etc.

Basically you have no idea what a woman looks for in an attractive mans face. He also has a subtle sperg look to him in all his pics which I doubt most men would pick up on but most woman can see immediately.

Brad Pitt did a small radio documentary with the BBC on Nick Drake's life. They talk about the recording of this album with the guy he recorded it with, I suggest you check it out. They talk about Pink Moon towards the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=ruurBqvaltc

maybe

this

Bryter Layter is the biggest sinner when it comes to overdubbed layers completely misunderstanding the music and ultimately ruining it. The only songs that survived the accompaniment are One of These Things First and Northern Sky