Disturbed's Sound of Silence is the most overrated cover of all time and I'm tired of pretending it's not

Disturbed's Sound of Silence is the most overrated cover of all time and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

Attached: 1642386083172.jpg (684x780, 129.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OhPsQgTaZKI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=jadvt7CbH1o
youtube.com/watch?v=NR1Uu8PagSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and?

No, that would be the pumpkins Landslide.

>overrated
I thought everyone agreed that it's shit

i think it's the most offensively terrible cover i've ever heard but apparently there are people who think it's really powerful and emotional lmao

Bets on when the opinion flips and hipsters start calling it genius

only bootlicking buttrock tik tok shart in the mart ghouls listen to it

Fuck you, I like it. It's probably their third best cover.

disturbed does more for me than bland smon and garfunkel
paul simon's song for wild thornberrys movie is fantastic though

I feel like Disturbed is just one of the most overrated bands ever in general. People talked so much about them as a classic metal band, and at some point I realized I didn't really know what they sounded like because they'd left no impression on me despite having heard them. So I went and listened. I just feel nothing about them. Like, Limp Bizkit and Nickelback are annoying, terrible, and fun to make fun of. Deftones are surprisingly incredible despite coming out of that scene, and Korn are legit underrated. Killswitch Engage and Children of Bodom are just bad, metal for people who aren't really into metal. But Disturbed are just so meh. If you put them on at a cafe, I'd forget they were playing after 2 minutes because I'd start thinking about something more interesting.

nickelback is actually good. if you haven't listened to a full album I strongly suggest.

>People talked so much about them as a classic metal band
What people? Who? Man I am REALLY getting old

Its shit as
Crank this ! m.youtube.com/watch?v=OhPsQgTaZKI&feature=youtu.be

my boss used to play it all the time in work but he also played Living on the Edge of a Broken Heart by Vixen a lot so i forgive him

Which album?

I'm pretty sure everyone thinks it sucks shit except for a few normie faggots who think David Dreidel's melodramatic monotone bellowing sounds impressive.
It's straight garbage

Nobody. Just a bunch of teenagers with plasticized brains posting in this thread as usual. These faggots have heard like 5 albums in their entire life and come here to make "WAAAAOOOOOWWW" threads about bands like Limp Bizkit, System of a Down, and Nirvana.
Any Forums is flooded with normie faggot teenagers when school is out. Luckily they'll be back in daycare soon

why are you hanging out on a board full of teenagers? pedo

It's worse than overrated. The original was already about as perfect as you could get so it's almost an insult to the original to cover it at all.

I came to make fun of you, faggot. I knew there'd be a bunch of limp-wristed pussies with acne and bad posture ITT actually defending this dogshit cover.
Sounds like he's trying to pass a kidney stone
WHAAOOOOOHHHH HWWOOOOOOAAAHHHH THE SOOOOOUNNNNNDD OF SIIIIIILLLLEEEENNNNCCEEEEE
Easily the worst cover I've ever heard, that cover of "Zombie" by those nobodies comes close though.

>wordswordswords
not reading all of that grandad sorry

kek typical go to response from a 50 iq teenage numale posting on Any Forums
I'm 24, retard. Not surprised that your shriveled plasticized brain can't digest 4 sentences.

agreed - but let's turn this thread around
best cover of all time: youtube.com/watch?v=jadvt7CbH1o

Now we're talking. Based Devo-appreciator user.
I like this more than the original by Fang
youtube.com/watch?v=NR1Uu8PagSw