He's right you know

He's right you know

Attached: 1656819849031.jpg (850x400, 88.96K)

based nick cave

RHCP is an annoying singles band

You can smell the insecurity from him lmao

This quote runs through my head whenever I'm unwillingly exposed to Red Hot Chili Peppers

True
I used to sort of like them as a teen but as an adult I can't stand them

yeah except it's most of the shit they give air time to nowadays, not just RHCP

singles band is not a real criticism

Most of their albums are worthless

yes it is
it's saying they make radio-friendly dreck and the rest of their material is filler
it's a damning criticism
you heard "that's not a criticism" and thought you found a foolproof addition to your arsenal of canned responses

How does Nick Cave keep breaking out of Superjail?

Attached: superjail-jacknife.gif (498x373, 785.13K)

Jail makes a long time man feel bad

I mean I laugh at Rhcp as much as anybody but I'll be damned if I'd listen to Cave before I'd listen to them

At least rhcp plays on the radio, nick cave is a literally who and yet he's still garbage

Grow up rockist, there's nothing special about the album format. Fuck you, any 50's country singer that has only released singles is worth more than the fucking shit you listen to. Fuck the Beatles for fooling people into thinking pop music albums are artistic statements

It's literally not a real criticism
It's just applied to every band that has more than 1 popular singles
If a band has 1 popular single it's instead either a 1 hit wonder or one of those annoying bands who hate playing their popular single (see radiohead)

>Is that RHCP? Turn that shit WAYYYY the fuck down my dude

Attached: nick cave.jpg (1000x1000, 170.03K)

I found RHCP extremely boring until I started focusing exclusively to the bass whenever they were on. I love Flea's warm, melodic bass.

This lol

one of the most respected artists of the last 100 years. RHCP are laughed at by literally everyone including their fans.

>most respected
By who? Neckbeards? The Chili Peppers are icons.

Attached: RHCP.jpg (630x1200, 51.96K)