We failed as a society when we let Phoebe Bridgers become famous

We failed as a society when we let Phoebe Bridgers become famous.

Attached: 12493w0943.jpg (528x747, 100.22K)

"famous"

I'm not surprised that this is how Phoebe acts like. I'm glad she's not another closed off/private sad indie girl.

Yeah she wouldn't be nearly as embarrassing if she didn't live every waking moment clout chasing

who

How does she clout chase? I don't know how she acts online, rarely see how artists are on social media b/c it leads to disappointment and cringe

She discarded Marilyn Manson and Ryan Adams the second it was cool and noble to do so.

>rarely see how artists are on social media b/c it leads to disappointment and cringe
Really? You do not want to read her Twitter in that case.

Attached: pb.jpg (804x778, 208.42K)

The most bland and flavorless music imaginable
No wonder she acts like a twitter personality 24/7

she put in the work to get famous
free market capitalism
we should respect the hustle and grind the sacrifices she made

>sacrifices
How does sucking and fucking count as "sacrifice"?

>ph*Ebe br*Dgers

Attached: Takin out the trash.png (501x550, 274.04K)

youre talking to phoebe ignore her

Name an album from this decade better than Punisher

I'll wait

>never heard a phoebe bridgers song
>never want to
>never would have heard of her if not for this board
>from this thread am left only with the sad realization that she is apparently ripping off JOHN ENTWISTLE's stage outfit when the only other person ever known to have done that is FLEA, and even then only as a tribute

Attached: fa8010135a59dca975b9d4579e5f3ac8.jpg (349x500, 33.55K)

he is talking about the anonymous, unprotected anal group sex that she participated in to get on tour with Ryan Adams

i hate phoebe bridgers but shut the fuck up boomer

Yeah, I've had too many cases of seeing artists acting idiotic when they rant about something or trying their best to not get cancelled for something that happened years ago. After reading your post, there's something oddly off putting behind her smile. Like she's unironically crazy asf and is a challenge to deal with her.

I mean she was abused by Ryan and came out when his ex wife and other women told their account. It'd make sense she wouldn't mess with Marilyn after everything came to "light". On a side note, Manson is a great example of, "if you're famous enough, you can get away with anything". It's crazy how he admitted to everything in a book 20-ish years ago and now people are actually taking it serious

and everyone hates zoomers so how bout if you stfu...for once in your sad little life lol

good morning sir

>likes harry potter
Ummm pho*be, by your logic isn't that problematic????

>because John Entwistle wore a skeleton suit in 1970 that means no one else can for the rest of time

Boomer logic. It's all about you

youre a fraud phoebe and the only reason any execs gave you a push is because you do anal on the 0th date