Ok, these are songs that sound like they were written by professionals with decades of experience in the music industry...

Ok, these are songs that sound like they were written by professionals with decades of experience in the music industry. Not what I'd expect from high school students. Completely ruining my immersion, ffs

Attached: cover.jpg (1400x1400, 1.53M)

I never understood why anime has an obsession with little girls, is the tranime meme real?

it doesnt and theyre not little girls they graduate high school in the series. practically adults

I tried to watch this show and ended up quitting around episode 10. I couldn't stand how there was no progression of them as a band or jamming or anything. The rock band aspect was barely noticeable, and it was basically 4 not-very-interesting retards moe-ing about. The straw really broke the camel's back when the bassist put her foot down about them not practicing and then the next episode it's just waved away like it never happened.
Fuck K-On

Yeah, the chord progressions are more complex than most popular American rock songs. Yui really was a genius.

We wnt to have sex with them (even if they are retarded)

Attached: 1575084319138.jpg (340x442, 36.74K)

yeah i was disappointed to find out it wasnt actually a show about music. they actually start to use that as a running joke throughout the series. however i will say season 2 kicks up the quality in every perceivable way to the point i didnt mind that i got catfished into watching a show about friendship. and the songs are actually good, the times they do play

now that i think about it, Tsumugi grew up playing piano, and usually keyboard players can write more intricate sounding songs. that and Azusa being a trained jazz guitarist makes it possible, i guess. one of the only songs that sound really "believable" to me is the one they always play where Yui starts out with a D-F-G chord progression or whatever. also stop calling her retarded thats mean

Attached: cover.jpg (1876x1832, 601.19K)

This is normal in music schools

I think it's weird to see girls playing male roles.

that shit sounds like your generic anime song number 982347653946920876276023489204867027609246790247690246720something
>We wnt to have sex with them (even if they are retarded)
could you elaborate, retardo?

Do you expect a bunch of anime retards to want to listen to Raw Pagan Black Metal with Indie,Garage,and Boston Hardcore Elements? Come on now. If it has a soul they are going to think it sounds weird.

So you're a loser and a pedophile? Fucking knew it. PS all this shit sounds the same and is genuinely boring. Only Good anime music is Japanese Style Power Metal and half of that isn't even anime. Listen to fucking Naked Raygun and Agnostic Front.

CATFISHED INTO A SHOW ABOUT FRIENDSHIP

someone fucking sticky this shit

the actual fuck did you think was going to happen?

its all about those "cute" characters. the creators only look for selling merchandising and shit. zero value. that's the anime stagnation these days

moe slice of life post-azumanga/luckystar/nichijou is soulless and for the dumpster

it seems you know about the matter. could you elaborate?

The superior music anime.

Attached: DVD_Cover.jpg (352x500, 41.7K)

Couldn't have said it myself,these shows do nothing if not insult the viewers intelligence. Many times that would be a pretentious thing to say but really is the case for most anime.

She is retarded,and so are you for watching this shit.

"She's ackshually 50000 Year Old in The Manga" isn't going to fly in court.

Lots of newfags itt. Moe is an integral part of Any Forums's culture.

so in your logic, Fast Times at Ridgemont High is a movie about little girls? fucking retard