This board is shit. It was shit 5 years ago, but now it's like a sea of molten diarrhea...

This board is shit. It was shit 5 years ago, but now it's like a sea of molten diarrhea, complete with undigested bits of glyphosate and atrazine soaked GMO corn floating in it.

Fuck you.
Fuck all of you.

Attached: folder.jpg (5814x2857, 3.27M)

yea
can't leave it though
I'll probably still be posting here in 5 years too

No. Draw what you just said into the forefront of your mind, and do what you know must be done. Leave now. Change your fate. There is nothing for you here. I am leaving.

Attached: folder.jpg (1217x1205, 512.88K)

see you tomorrow

This is my first time back in several months. I came looking for new music and saw an entire catalog of memes and braindead trash.

Attached: cover.png (1230x1199, 2.61M)

good luck g
I did see people leaving for good so it's not impossible
as for me, I've been lurking chans since 2009
i don't have much else to do

Attached: 1365452784326.jpg (810x960, 115.53K)

This board really is just shills + mentally ill shut-ins that make the same threads day after day and literally talk to themselves to keep their threads alive. It really is pointless.
>Change your fate. There is nothing for you here. I am leaving.
This. I’m moving out of my current living situation in a couple weeks and leaving this boring depressing town and this boring depressing website behind.

Based and change pilled. Moving from the moon to the sun influences.

>GMO is bad

Yes.

Sounds delicious.

You posted the same 5 years ago, fag

So OP, are you saying that you're sad, you're terribly sad? Grieving about the things you had?

I feel sad, so left alone. Words are not enough, for me to live on.

>FACE IT!

Attached: folder.jpg (1024x1024, 151.86K)

its been over for a while. nothing here unless youre a political sperg who thinks theyre the next hitler or che guevara. everyone wants to start a revolution from their bed and thinks their epic shitpost will change the world. its fucking cringe and gay

car commercial thread
there's always RYM but idk fuck it

yeah but it was good ten years ago like most things

I love you all really I do

OP here. I feel net neutral towards you, ambivalent at the absolute best.

Seriously though, hasn’t the internet as a whole fallen just as far? We should take apart the whole damn thing.