Metallica frontman James Hetfield divorces wife of 25 years

Just a week after Hetfield turned 59, he files divorce papers from Francesca Hetfield. James has often credited her for keeping him "grounded and off the self-destructive path on the road".

What do you think this will mean for Metallica? Will a new album ever come out? Is James going for one last self-destructive "hoorah" crushing puss on tour before he dies? What are your thoughs.

tmz.com/2022/08/13/metallica-frontman-james-hetfield-files-divorce-25-years/

Attached: Hetfield.png (1456x1090, 2.44M)

>celebrity gossip shit

Which one is the man?

I hope he stays sober. It's easy to turn to drink and drugs during shit like this.

This means she will take half of his money.

and nothing else matters

Now he just has to divorce Lars

Another W for Dave

Attached: 3290320909430934.jpg (1411x394, 77.79K)

Kek

Dave can do his own shit while James has to do what Lars wants lol

imagine giving a fuck about Metallica, let alone the members' personal lives

Even if he wanted to, I don't think he has the energy or inspiration for high-octane thrash metal anymore. He will probably drink himself to death tho

nah dude, he has his children, and hes been sober before. i dont think he would be that dumb

that's sad. it's sad when couple get divorced within like 2 years of marriage, but it's a lot sadder when people get divorced after like 20 years and you KNOW they were just waiting for the kids grow up before pulling the trigger

marriage never works, man

Sad but true.

so he goes and gets a new 19 year old Filipino mail order bride. big deal.

neither

he is half the man he used to be

>you KNOW they were just waiting for the kids grow up before pulling the trigger

Yep...Like my parents divorcing after my little brother turned 18...It's sad but at least in these situations the parents kept the "family" in tact for as long as possible. Doesn't hurt any less though

>What do you think this will mean for Metallica?
nothing
>Will a new album ever come out?
hopefully never
>Is James going for one last self-destructive "hoorah" crushing puss on tour before he dies?
maybe but also he probably is just done with her because she was the one who righted the ship and now its time for change (for both of them really, they went through a lot)