Non-russians will never understand

Non-russians will never understand....

Attached: ab67616d0000b273adcd059bfa3d63f94b8f88e6-1117581242.jpg (640x640, 181.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYyrGh87z1s
youtu.be/YP4boVsUqNI
youtube.com/watch?v=c1j6VSNp2ns
youtube.com/watch?v=5QSmEbKimOc
youtube.com/watch?v=FkUSL5u-DUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Non-russians will never understand....
then why are you posting this on a non russian autistic friend simulator website

thank god i'm russian and i can't stand him

You are not russian

Attached: pp12043BNL.png (976x850, 517.17K)

don't get me wrong, i used to be obsessed fan when i was 12

American TikTok zoomers love this band. Or at least they did before the Ukraine thing, "Soviet Post-Punk" was very trendy.

It is relatively popular, but like most things,
zoomers dont "get" this band

>bully your girl into committing suicide
>help your guitarist in recording a solo album only to kick him out of the band and let him kill himself
>steal songs that your friends wrote
>get sent into an insane asylum
>link up with the Nazbols
>get banned from performing in Latvia
>perform a secret concert for a Russian Libertarian businessmen
>publicly support Serbia and China
>say that Russia and Ukraine is one country while wearing a Ukrainian nationalist t-shirt
>encouraged the bombing of Chechnya till nothing would be left
>"We hate Americans, but we like The Ramones"
>Only thing he asked his friends to bring from the US was a pair of comfortable sneakers
>"Sid Vicious needs to be buried in shit. Who is he? He´s shit, and that's it"
>said that Boris Grebenchikov (Aquarium) should have killed himself only to praise his future work
>toured the country far and out but hadn't played in his hometown
>"Yes. We are Russians, we are communists, we are fascists. We will stand by our position, anybody who doesn´t like us can try and stop us"

Not my problem

Attached: egor letov travelled to the 60s.jpg (500x500, 65.29K)

I think you got shit confused with your American brain, you are telling me that Grashdanskaya Oborona (Psychedelic Noise Rock) was popular with American Zoomers. If so, congratulations to American Zoomers on getting some taste. Or are you just a retard who thinks all Russian bands are Molchat Doma (not even Russian btw)?

Only Russians living in shitholes understand Letov
youtube.com/watch?v=sYyrGh87z1s

What Russian artists do you like?

sometimes you would like to avoid russian rock scene because of childhood memories when it was almost the only thing to listen to. i love russian culture in general and can sing along popular songs but can't answer this if it means genuine love for some exact artist

So you have never taken the time to actually research Russian music outside of the popular songs, is that correct?

Kostya's fans are here. youtu.be/YP4boVsUqNI

Attached: 274px-Konstanin_Syomin.png (274x248, 57.91K)

maybe, but the person in question was letov and not the attitude to russian music in general because i think it's alright. what do you mean by research, at what degree? and what are your favorite artists?

By searched I mean look into various pages (VK, Telegram and so on) that post Russian music which isn't top 40 or basic.

My favorite artists vary by genre. I think that the best music that came from Russia is certainly Schnittke and Scriabin (but they are not Rock/Pop). Overall favorite is kinda hard to pin point. Opinions change over time but I would probably say that Auktyon are my favorite as a whole (by that I mean that they have the best discography). Some artists have really good albums but the overall discography might have a few duds (Nikolay Kopernik for example). Lately I have been diggin Oznob's 90s stuff and Sepsis
youtube.com/watch?v=c1j6VSNp2ns
youtube.com/watch?v=5QSmEbKimOc

And a Zvuki Mu (but you probably know them)
youtube.com/watch?v=FkUSL5u-DUM

>By searched I mean look into various pages (VK, Telegram and so on) that post Russian music which isn't top 40 or basic
oh yeah, sure
>scriabin
also wanted to mention him but thought it would sound pretentious xd
also wyshnegradsky who mentioned scriabin as a main inspiration/teacher is great. thanks for links!
>zvuki mu
i've been at late pyotr mamonov's concert once, he was saying random stuff about neznaika to some doodling on the background, didn't get it

>communism
cringe

Late era Mamonov is a massive filter that most people can't get through. Try out his earlier Zvuki Mu work (Especially Krym), also his 90s stuff is cool.

bump

same tbqh