What happened?

why is it all femboys now?

Attached: FZ9tagyXoAUqmME.jpg (700x875, 86.51K)

I dont pay attention to the niggas in the band

2022 one is so much hotter. 98-02 were pretty boys trying to act like chads and thus look stupid and were rightfully made fun of. 22 are, at least, pretty boys who know they're pretty boys.

To make up for the fact that there were no Asians in the early 2000s lineup

Lol boybands were never chads. They were always effeminate, just not as much as today.

Difference in Social and Cultural Norms for Males in East Asia vs Western Countries. Boy Bands aren't as much a thing in The US anymore at all.

get a load of these beefcakes

Attached: nsync.jpg (600x400, 96.92K)

how the male beauty standard became looking as much like a lesbian as possible is truly unbelievable... it has to be some sort of psy-op

Attached: lesbians.jpg (768x1200, 128.5K)

I remember my first experience with K-Pop back in like 2011 was offending some Chinese girl who loved some band by genuinely asking which ones were broads and which ones were dudes. Most boybands have always been twinkish but not like this androgynous plastic shit.

Little Richard used to crossdress and wear makeup. The Beatles were kind of androgynous for their time too. Especially with those shaggy bowl haircuts they had when they first became popular. They were basically the first boy band. After that, you had David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Prince, Brian Molko, etc. Male musicians and singers being effeminate or looking somewhat androgynous is nothing new.

Sure but today it's just too much, they've crossed the line

I live in the Netherlands, and I swear to you, I've never met anyone who listens to K-Poop. My job is getting to know strangers, their backgrounds, what they like or dislike, so I met dozens of strangers every day. Is it an American thing?

Attached: 1628201074581.webm (360x632, 402.02K)

It's not really the fashion but the cutesy mannerisms that get to me. It's just uncanny.

That's honestly really weird to me. I live in Germany and met quite a few people who like it, and they are all normies, both the men and the women. And we just had our first Kpop Festival with tens of thousands in attendance.

Attached: 1640781787807.png (610x407, 496.19K)

Attached: 1660395833855715.jpg (977x1015, 182.5K)

Lmao, complete nonsense

Milennials on Any Forums turned into boomers AS SOON as they hit 30

>My job is getting to know strangers, their backgrounds, what they like or dislike
gangstalking isn't a real job

because kpop crossed over to the west, globalization occurred, and kpop is seen as the superior product compared to western boy groups
it was always like this in the east

There's also no noteable western boy or girlgroups right now for some reason, the west totally went "ONLY SOLO ARTISTS" a while ago

based sweden

>Microplastics
>Influence of anime and Asian beauty standards
>Promotion of bisexuality

Bowie alone had more testosterone than every k-pop faggot combined