Oh no weezerbros I don’t feel so good

Oh no weezerbros I don’t feel so good

Attached: 71C114D4-508F-4914-8D23-31426AF110F1.jpg (1170x1220, 525.52K)

Their new EPs are just retarded shit. On top of that he wants to perform those shitty songs on fucking Broadway.
Rivers is pure autismo.

I saw Weezer open for Green Day at Wrigley Field last year. No one cared, the crowd was completely disengaged save for Say It Ain’t So. They got massively upstaged by fucking Fall Out Boy. That says a lot. They’re not awful but people need to stop pretending like they’re amazing or groundbreaking.

Weezer doesn't need to play Broadway. They need to go on tour again with a good band. They had the Pixies open for them a few years ago and that was a really good show.

I don't understand it, they have a fanbase and they love every shitty album they put out, they even like make believe

Nobody has ever claimed Weezer are groundbreaking.

>Weezer frontman Rivers Cuomo broke the news to fans on the band’s official Discord server

>weezer broadway residency

Hey Rivers instead of doing all these meme gimmick shit to get in the spotlight why dont you try making good music again. OK Human was pretty good, so you still have it in you

see they like every shitty album they release

its fucking over
should have done more of them axe body spray sponsored concerts

Tell that to Pinkerton worshippers

Yeah but I always got the impression they just never knew when to quit. They’re always selling out or using some gimmick. Now they have like 10 shitty albums and 5 good ones

Kek

Good. Weezer fucking sucks and they're awful live anyway.

The man needs an editor or something. Every harebrained idea he thinks of he does and most of them are awful. For every Ok Human you get Teal, SZNZ, gimmicky live shows, cosplaying as an elf, Van Weezer, cosplaying as a Roman, etc.

classic weezer

Did they really drop off that hard? I saw them sometime after White Album came out and it was a packed crowd.

no, they were charging 150-400 dollars per show for a broadway residency that wasn't promoted by their mgmt and ended up being too expensive

This is his brain on meditation

i literally dont get it like for a brief period in the 2010s they had it, hurley was average but enjoyable, ewbaite was their first great album in over a decade, white is one of their best and pacific daydream is above average for weezer. and then since then theyve been doing meme shit that sucks (with the exception of ok human). like is rivers purposely ignoring what the fans want or something

why is this band popular (especially on Any Forums) anyway
they only make shitty pop rock