Kendrick dropped the AOTY and it's not even close

Kendrick dropped the AOTY and it's not even close.

Attached: 494992-mr-morale-the-big-steppers-3.jpg (1000x1000, 136.97K)

Was TPAB the last album able to hold the collective consciousness for more than a week? Everything else is here today gone tomorrow

Glad his career is finally over

It's shit, and so are the rest of his albums. In the words of Scaruffi, who I generally disagree with but most certainly agree with in this particular case, see pic rel for why TPAB is overrated, mediocre garb.

Attached: 4678.jpg (1000x2591, 2.28M)

It certainly was an album of this year

Both verses on the opening song of Tana Talk 4 are better than any verse on Shitdrick’s album

How much time has to pass before we can all agree that this was some incredibly mediocre shit

Whole Lotta Red exists

Nas is undoubtedly the best rapper alive and has lately been consistently releasing masterpieces which get instantly forgotten. That's more concerning than any Lamar bullshit.

Attached: 558.jpg (600x600, 98.75K)

Fuck yeah Tackhead

Attached: 266FCBD1-6B7A-40C2-92C3-8B470149FBC2.jpg (299x300, 32.73K)

Kendrick The Mars?

Why does he have a gun while holding his child?

wow i wonder if it’s like, trying to convey an idea, or something. nah he probably just forgot he had it on him when he was doing a photo shoot

>2022... I am... forgotten...

Attached: ACK!.png (900x900, 807.55K)

do you not want to protect your child?

not with a gun

European dad here. Sometimes I think that a gun would be the missing link in subconsciously feeling safe about my family. I make do with what I got but sometimes I just wish I was born in America. (Then again, mostly I'm just grateful that I'm not.) Anyway, point is that a right to bear arms I believe helps to protect your nest.

I live in Europe too and this is fucking retarded. You'd be giving the same access to guns to the people you're afraid of.

Just nigga things I guess

Kendrick dropped an industry album and it's not even close