Have you ever been to a noise show? What was it like?

Have you ever been to a noise show? What was it like?

Attached: BB.webm (270x480, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qv1xoSEcrTE
youtube.com/watch?v=1RVwdhTwHJo
youtu.be/HgIG7a1XVCU
youtu.be/K7NjM0f0df0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i live in a shitty town in the middle of nowhere, seems like a city slicker thing
it would be cool tho

youtu.be/qv1xoSEcrTE

it's more of a theatrical thing
couple of people looking really into it
most people laughing or mouth agape before they walk outside to smoke and talk to girls
when it's all over your ears ring a lot
good time over all highly recommended
support your local scene

sweet
youtube.com/watch?v=1RVwdhTwHJo

prob been to like 100 of them. 10 of them were the absolute best shows ive ever been to the other 90 were the absolute worst

What are they singing about?

based
im partial to this one
youtu.be/HgIG7a1XVCU

Trans rights

/thread

Like music, most people suck at noise, except a higher proportion of noise artists suck compared to musicians because of the low barrier of entry.

I'm guessing a noise show is where you are free and encouraged to make as much noise as possible?

Not necessarily as loud or as much as possible, but there's an emphasis on the diversity of noises.

>when it's all over your ears ring a lot

take care of your hearing bro

ANOTHER ALL TIME BANGER FROM THE TROONSTREAM

It's actually kind of a euphoric feeling
but I'm good man, plugs + strong genetics
and tbf i get that this is a meme thread for autistic people and what not
apologies for taking it seriously
I was referring more to shit like this
youtu.be/K7NjM0f0df0

>guy in a dress convulsing with a microphone while a pirate LARPer battles with a trash can
damn zoomers really know how to party

i once went to an eai show that was at a real art gallery after only previously attending diy punk style noise shows. showed up reeking of weed, completely soaked to the bone with rainwater while everyone was dressed up like it was a wedding.

Man, when I was in high school I used to think "man, Merzbow, what a bunch of pretentious talentless fags" and now here we are 10 years later.

saw pharmakon with two other noise acts opening for her and all three kicked ass

Someone brought me to a C Spencer Yah show and this is exactly what happened to me

An artist respects the silence that serves the foundation of creativity

You've never appreciated silence until you've sat through 50 mins of harsh noise wall

I once when to an urban art show, I thought everyone would be wearing urban attire. Everyone was well dressed, I had a hoodie and somewhat baggy pants, and had tagged my shoes.
There were waiters and they laughed at me.

> Pharmakon
dude just listen to akira yamoaka. for fuck's sake.

My whole neighborhood is a harsh noise wall

Why the fuck would I pay for a noise "show" when you could go outside and listen to random noises for free?
Noise "music" is not music

I saw Merzbow live once, cool show, he played a mid sized theatre space bathed in red light and smoke machines, people were going absolutely mental in the front, me included, of course you had the snooty art fags at the back standing still with their arms crossed, if you're not dancing to Merzbow live you're doing it wrong